More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Who Will You Sit Beside?

Cast List (Writers: Read this)

Cast List
(in order of appearance)

High School Students

Klaudina
Her long, wavy dark hair cascades down her back and her ample breasts stick out nicely. She's a bit stuck up. She occupies the locker next to you.

Cassidy
She's a lovely brunette with shoulder-length hair, incredible D-cup tits, and a pretty nice ass as well. She flirts with you a lot and has no problem discussing sex with you. She just broke up with Rob. She's in your English class.

Brit
This skater girl with short blond hair and smallish breasts has an ass that makes you want to chew through your wrist ... for no good reason really. It just makes you rabid. She has a tongue ring, and she knows how to use it. You fooled around with her a bit at a party. She gave you a hand-job after complaining that trying to suck your cock made her jaw ache.

Jen
She has long, curly dark hair, perfectly round C-cup breasts, and eyes that never seem to be far from the bedroom. The only problem is she's dating your best friend, James.

Jasmine, Jen's cousin
She is a tall, raven-haired beauty with long legs and hair and a dazzling smile. She has almond-shaped eyes, full red lips, dazzlingly white teeth, full breasts, and smooth tanned skin.

Sarah
She dresses to emphasize her enormous tits. Her long blonde hair hangs down her back. She?s in your Math class.

James, your best friend
He's a bit of a jock. He's also dating Jen.

Rob
Cassidy's ex-boyfriend.

Karen
Cassidy's little sister. They are Irish twins, just ten months separating their birthdays. Her brown hair is cut short, and her face looks a lot like Cassidy's, only with fuller lips. Her tits are almost as big as Cassidy's -- big Cs or small Ds.

High School Staff

Anne, the Janitress
This 38-year-old bitch is feared by most of the students, as she's the principal's eyes and ears. Rumor has it that she is a lesbian! She has a trim body under those baggy work clothes.

Miss Wilson (Elaine), Math teacher
She's the hottest teacher in the school. She is always quite conservatively dressed in skirt suits and always pulls her brunette hair severely back in a clip. Her breasts are grapefruit-sized (C- or D-cup).

Ms. Veronica Dark, English teacher
She's attractive in an undefined sort of way. Make her into the hot teacher of your dreams.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)