More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

How does Tracy react?

Cast List (Authors, please read)

Lewis - our hero

A horny nineteen-year-old college student living back home after losing his job and apartment. After all of his recent troubles, his parents aren't trusting him to take care of his little brother. They hired a babysitter to keep an eye on both of them.

Tracy - the sitter

She is a good-looking thirty-year old woman, blond, blue-eyed, and big-boobed.

Carol - Tracy's friend

Carol owes Tracy a favor. She comes over to watch the little brother, while Lewis and Tracy go to a party at Jake's, Lewis' best friend. She has "short red hair, a great butt, and perky B-cup tits. Her face was heart-shaped with big luscious lips and high cheekbones. Her eyes were a mesmerizing blue-green. She was wearing a black t-shirt and khaki clam diggers."

Tom - party security

Tom is a friend of Jake's. He's built as big as a door.

Jake, Lewis' best friend

"Jake had black curly hair and moderately dark skin. Somewhere in his past was Spanish or Italian ancestry. He had a trim, athletic body."

Ruth, Jake's younger sister

She has a crush on Lewis. She has "luxurious shoulder-length brown hair and a dark Mediterranean complexion, like her brother. She was wearing black walking shorts and a white scoop-necked shirt, which showed off her smooth, dark legs and her great cleavage."

Kathy, classmate at Ruth's high school

"The six foot tall captain of the girls' volleyball team. She had wavy, brown hair past her shoulders and a lean athletic body. Her face was pretty with a slim nose, sharp features, and a winning smile; her brown eyes were easy to get lost in. Her half grapefruit-sized breasts would have made her look top heavy, if she hadn't been so tall."

Niko, classmate at Ruth's high school

"The tallest Asian girl Lewis had ever seen and Kathy's teammate. She was a couple inches shorter than Kathy, but made up for her height on the court with boundless energy. If someone was going to go for the near-hopeless dig to get a ball before it hit the floor, Niko would most likely be the girl hitting the floor in the attempt. Off the court, she was cute and vivacious, even when she was bruised and hurting. Her body was also slim and well-muscled, like Kathy's. She had a small chest and narrow hips. She was wearing a very short black skirt and her letter sweater. The skirt revealed her terrific legs, long and smooth with muscle rippling just under the surface."

Amber, classmate at Ruth's high school

"Student council president, head of the yearbook staff, drama department ingenue, and school slut. In the fall, she was going to an expensive Ivy League school on scholarship and planned to sleep her way through the student body. She was a stunning redhead with long curly hair, a voluptuously curved body, perfectly proportioned C-cup tits, and an ass to dream about. She was wearing a simple black dress that fit tight across her breasts, accenting her hourglass figure. The skirt of the dress was only about three inches below her crotch, so she was constantly flashing her lacy pink panties."

Julie, Jake's ex-girlfriend

"She was a voluptuous blond with dead man's curves. Her big tits were nicely balanced by her wide hips and magnificent booty. She had a deep tan, probably from a tanning booth, but her white tube top revealed that she wore a bikini when she tanned. The pale lines leading under the top, pointing to her breasts, were very arousing. Her tight black jeans looked more like thick body paint than denim. They had broken up because Jake had trouble with Julie having two other boyfriends. As much as Jake was a player, if he was dating you long-term, he wanted you to himself."

(More to be added later)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)