More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pyromantic pyromantic

Who Will You Sit Beside?

Cassidy!

You take your seat beside Cassidy, who you know best of the 3.

"Hey, how are you?" she asks.

"Much better now. How was your weekend?" you return.

"Not too bad. Me and Rob are off again, so I've been without a sex fix." she smirks as she slides that last bit in.

"Well hey...I only live a few minutes away. I'd certainly brave the blizzard to come help you out."

You're being more bold than usual, but considering the prize at hand, it's well worth the gambit.

She puts her hand down on your leg, and you feel your insides tense up for a moment.

"My parents are away all week. They were at a family re-union this weekend, and got snowed in. They say they won't be clear to get a flight back until friday at the earliest."

SCORE.
A girl, with her hand on your leg, usually doesn't disclose that kind of information unless she's making an invitation...

"Must be cold and lonely there by yourself. Would you like some company this afternoon? We can take my dogsled back to your place."

"What?" she says, with a slight chuckle.

"Forget the joke, it sucked. Just go over the first part."

She leans over and whispers in your ear a raspy "yes". As she does you can feel her soft, D breasts squish against your shoulder. You mutter a silent prayer for the desk concealing your lap.

The bell rings, and class begins, which quickly puts a bit of a damper on your boner. Cassidy keeps things interesting though, by occasionally stretching during class. Arching over the back of her chair slightly, putting her arms up abover her head, thrusting her breasts upward. She knew you'd look, as she'd smile evilly at you after each stretch.

All you can think is "This day can not end soon enough."

After English Class, Cassidy asks if you would like to skip out, and head to her place now.

You're slightly paranoid of being caught, but again, the reward seems to be worth the gambit. Then again, your next class is with Sarah, the blonde goddess who smells like Strawberries...

Skip School or go to Math?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)