More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What's next?

Cassandra samples the new supply.

Her suspicions were right. Almost immediately I hopped up from my couch and circled around the coffee table to the other one, sitting down to her left. With her left hand she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in close, making me snug against her with my face pressed firmly against her breast.

“There we go, nice and comfortable.” It was no lie, my head felt like it was in heaven right now. The most comfortable pillow in the world couldn’t hope to feel this fluffy and downy. She then lifted her right hand up to her mouth. “Unzip yourself now and show me.” I did as I was asked, revealing my already half-hard member to her. When I looked back up to her I saw that she was drooling copious amounts of saliva onto her hand, drenching it and letting it fall off between her massive cleavage.

“What the…” I couldn’t help but say.

“Succubi have a special chemical in our saliva that is a natural aphrodisiac. Some might call it a poison, I think you’ll come to know it as a pleasure.” After saying this she brings her spit-drenched hand to my cock and grasps it softly.

Almost immediately I felt a tingle, an electricity that ran through the tip all the way to the base of my penis. Instantly my member had become rock hard. A heat began to travel up my body like a wave, it felt feverish but not in an unpleasant way.

“The aphrodisiac doesn’t need much application to be effective, and as you are no doubt discovering, it works quickly. Don’t worry, it’s not dangerous, even in high doses.” As she was saying this she was stroking my burning rod with expert hand-work. The difference between what she could do and what I could do on my own was night and day. “Obviously it makes anything I do more pleasurable to you, which means you will be brought to ejaculation quickly, but more importantly it also gives you more stamina so you’ll be able to do it more often.”

“Holy shit…” I was already on the verge just from the way her fingers and palm slid up and down my shaft. I had no idea I could even be this hard. She was picking up speed and she knew just what kind of pressure to apply and where to apply it. I wouldn’t last much longer at this rate.

“I hope you’re enjoying this so far. I must admit my skills are a bit rusty, it has been quite some time since I’ve done this.”

“Enjoying… isn’t a strong enough word.” I had to struggle to make that sentence happen. The good news was spending my time carefully crafting such a simple phrase made me take my mind briefly off the intense pleasure at my crotch so it helped to delay my orgasm. It only delayed the inevitable though, as I could feel a familiar pressure at the base of my groin that signaled an impending climax.

Then right as soon as the dam was going to burst, Cassandra pulled her hand away. The feeling was draining.

“No!” I heard myself say as I looked down to my cock. It was visibly throbbing to the rhythm of my heartbeat.

“Ah, I never tire of seeing these reactions.” Cassandra said beside me and chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ll let you finish. It’s been so long, you must allow me the chance to have a little fun. I’ve often been described as a leopard, I like to play with my meals.” She then returned her hand to my throbbing cock, once again sliding it up and down but this time she did it agonizingly slow.

“Fuck… c’mon, just a little faster…” I said.

“What’s the rush, Jack? We have all the time in the world, this is your job now. We can take our sweet,” she moved her hand down to my base, pressing some of her fingers against my balls, “delicious,” she slid her hand back up to the glans, pressing a finger onto the tip’s hole, “time.”

“I need it.” Yet again, these words escaped my mouth without my permission.

Finally, she picked up her pace again, this time going even faster than she was before she started teasing me. I could feel the pleasure not just in my cock, but all over my body. I could feel groans escape my lips but my focus was so lost that I could barely hear it, and I didn’t care if she heard. All I was concerned about was the feeling I had and the softness of her breast against my head.

This time the feeling of climax snuck up on me, as soon as I felt it welling up it had already begun to erupt. I watched hazily as my sperm shot from my tip like a jet-stream, rocketing toward the room’s ceiling.

“Ah.” Was the only sound Cassandra made as another stream of spunk rocketed from my rod. This time she raised her hand up to catch some of it in her palm, but she retreated her hand before the third shot fired. I lost count after three, it was too hard to focus, especially since I heard the very distinct sounds of licking and suckling above me. I moved my head to see the succubus woman licking her fingers and palm, occasionally slurping up the white cream.

“Mmm… very tasty.”

I could already feel myself start to become lucid again. It seemed that the aphrodisiac was not only fast-acting but also fast-fading. “Thanks, it’s a family recipe.” I joked.

“Ha. Clever.” I actually felt somewhat proud that I managed to get a laugh out of her. “Rest here for a few moments. I’d love to keep going, but I can’t just hog you all to myself. I must introduce you to the others.” My ears twitched when I heard her say that.

“Others?”

“Of course, you didn’t think I lived in such a huge mansion all by myself, did you? Five of my six daughters also live here.” So not only was she an amazingly hot boss, she was an amazingly hot milf? And she had six daughters who also would be succubi? And I would be the food supply for all of them?

“Is it possible to be even more on-board for this job than I was a few minutes ago?”

She chuckled. “Ah good, I was worried that revelation might have scared you off. I’m glad it had the opposite effect.”

Then it hit me. “Wait, you have six children, and succubi can only have kids once every hundred years… how old are you?”

“Tsk, tsk, Jack, don’t you know it’s rude to ask a woman her age? Simple math can give you a rough estimate. But just be aware that I did not actually have my first child for a very long time, and two of my children are twins. There were also gaps between them that were more than one-hundred years. Just because I can have kids every century doesn’t mean I want one at the time.”

“Fair enough.” Still that meant at minimum she was at least five-hundred years old. That fact was blowing my mind.

“Don’t worry though, I raised my daughters well. I’m sure they won’t be any trouble to you at all.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)