More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

So what problem do you have?

Cassandra - Gambling addiction

"You see Mistress Carla, my younger sister, Cassandra doesn't mean any harm, it's just that she's got a problem, and she doesn't seem to listen to anyone." A nervous man asks as he shifts in the chair uncomfortably.

"I see, and what exactly did you have in mind?" Carla enquires, as she adjusts her outfit slightly wondering if she was revealing too much cleavage for her guest.

"Well I heard you had a special casino in your complex, where someone can gamble with stuff other than money." The nervous man began.

"You are quite correct, but pray tell, what exactly would you have Cassandra play for?" Carla asks as she gives up trying to make her outfit less revealing and instead tries to be less imposing.

"Well I was thinking that maybe you could arrange a game where if she loses she might have to be a for a day, or something fairly humiliating, that it would scare her right." The man offers as he seems to still be nervous.

"Ah right, so you want me to rig an event with her, and make her suffer a little, before offering her a worse and worse situation until she finally says no, or ends up having to follow through with the situation." Carla concludes.

"Something like that yes." The nervous man confirms.

"Tell me Jack how much are you willing to risk to save your sister?" Carla asks in a soft and level tone.

"I'd do anything for her, we're the only family each of us has left anymore. I can't stand by while she ruins her life." Jack pleads.

"Alright then, here is an invitation for her and you to attend an evening at my pleasure, we'll put you both up in a hotel, and comp the food and drink, and then there'll be a special high stakes gambling event on. We can offer up a prize for the winner, but I must warn you that if she loses she will be asked to do something very humiliating. I can't rig it so she will lose, but the forfeit for walking away will be waived as you are guests." Carla announces as she eyes up the man infront of her. He seemed to keep himself in good shape, and seemed genuine about his concern for his sister.

"Thank you so much Mistress Carla, what do I owe you?" The man quickly asks as he bows.

"I might have need of your companies services in the near future, and I do hope you might be able to help that go smoothly." Carla replies with a warm smile.

"I promise that any marketing help you need, I'll make sure one of my best people is ready to help. I might not know as much as my dad did, but you'll have anyone you need if you help Casandra.

"Thank you Jack, one last thing." Carla says before Jack left. "Sometimes the medicine can sometimes be as bad as the problem." Carla says rather cryptically, not wanting to put Jack off, but to get across the point that this would be difficult for him even if it worked.

"I don't quite follow Mistress Carla." Jack replies as he looks at you in confusion.

"The Gambling hall is a unique attraction to my complex, in that many of the matters are decided by the revellers rather than me." Carla began as she took a deep breath. "By which I mean, if you accept this invitation to try your plan at saving Cassandra, that I can't prevent anything they ask her to do if she refuses to walk, and these guys can get pretty wild." Carla continues with a nervous laugh.

"I appreciate the warning Mistress Carla, but I believe this is my only chance to get through to her, without her getting in serious debt with some bad people." Jack replies as he bows again and then disappears out of the office.

"Sweet guy, I just hope he can get through to Cassandra, otherwise he might have to get into her know our current crowd." Carla mutters to herself with a sigh. Family problems always tended to be the messiest as far as Carla could remember.

What is the gambling event?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)