More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cb0000 cb0000

Carter meets the husband

Carter meets the husband

The doorbell rang, and Carter answered. Outside stood Allison and her husband. She looked fantastic, like she was going on a date. He looked confused. He was a nerd, just as Carter expected. Allison had married him for his money. They exchanged pleasantries and Carter offered them drinks. The husband introduced himself as Greg.

"Allison really wanted me to meet you." said Greg.

"Yes, because I told her to bring you over here s or else I wouldn't fuck her anymore." Said Carter. The couple looked shocked. They were speechless. In a normal situation, the husband would have been furious, but Greg just looked at the floor. Allison was instantly wet. "You will both address me as sir by the way, unless I tell you differently. Is that clear?" Carter waited for a response. After a few moments Greg finally found his voice.

"Y-yes, sir." Said Greg.

"Yes sir." Said Allison, with a squirm.

"Good. It's clear to me that Allison needs a strong man in her life. She is obviously bored and unsatisfied. I am willing to fill that role." Said Carter, seating them at the kitchen table.

"Okay..." Said Greg, uneasily.

"I will charge you, Greg, a fair price more my services. $1000 a week. I know you can afford that." said Carter.

"I guess so." Said Greg. Allison almost couldn't believe it. Her worthless wimpy beta husband was going to pay Carter to fuck her.

"Do you have any children in the house?" Asked carter.

"Yes, a daughter. She's 17." Said Allison.

"Okay." Said Carter. "Allison will come to my house then." They both nodded. "Allison, be here at noon every day to start."

"Yes, sir." Said Allison. She was soaking wet now, thinking about Carter using her, and her husband paying him for it. Greg was such a pussy.

"And bring a check for each visit. I will need a $5000 deposit for the first five weeks, for supplies, Greg."

"Yes, sir." said Greg, taking out his checkbook.

"I have contracts here for both of you to sign." Said Carter, laying them on the table in front of them. "Allison, after you sign yours, get under the table and begin to service me. I need to go over some rules with Greg." Allison signed her contract without reading anything and hurried under the table. "Good girl. Now, Greg. You are not allowed to touch Allison unless I give you permission, and she is never allowed to touch you. Is that clear?"

Greg nodded "Yes, sir." He could hear Allison sucking under the table.

slurp slurp slurp

"You're allowed to jerk off, but not to porn. I will send you pictures and videos and you can only jerk off to whatever I sent you most recently." Continued Carter.

slurp slurp gack gack

"Any rule breaking will result in harsh punishment. But I'm sure that wont be a problem, right Greg?" Said Carter, holding Allison by the hair.

gack gack gack gack

"Right, sir." Greg signed the contact.

"Great. Allison stand up. Greg, grab that camera over there and start recording." Greg did so, and Carter began tearing Allison's clothes off. When she was naked, he pushed her onto the table face down and climbed on top of her. Standing on the table, crouched above her he shoved his massive dick into her, and she moaned with pleasure. She tried to lay her head on the table but he yanked her back up by the hair and pounded her even harder. After a while, he dismounted and made her hold her ankles as he fucked her throat. Finally he shot a huge load onto her face and into her mouth. He made Greg get a close up of her face before he allowed her to swallow.

"Don't clean off your face yet. Take a seat." She and Greg sat down. Allisons face was dripping and she was panting and smiling. Greg was passive. "Let's go over the main points of what you both just agreed to. You, Allison are now my free use slut. Your holes are my property and I will use them whenever and however I please. I am your bull and Greg is not to touch you. If he does, there will be consequences. If he misses payments there will be consequences. Allison, I want you to stay in shape and start dressing sluttier at home and especially when you come to see me. Understood?"

"Yes sir" they both said.

"Good. You can clean your face off when you get home. Greg, I'll send you the video. Allison, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thank you sir." They both said.

Next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)