More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by senit101 senit101

Choose an E.N.F. house member

Caroline Nettins, the most senior member

Caroline Nettins, a third year law student who holds the record as the longest remaining member of E.N.F. house history. Most girls crack and end up quitting the house or switching schools all together, just as all the ones that Caroline joined with, as well as the older sisters. However, Caroline has been determined to take full advantage of the benefits the sorority. She saved quite a bit of money by staying in Epsilon Nu Phi, even if she has spent most of her time red in the face.

She still felt confident though, as she put her legal knowledge to use by pouring over the contract she signed as well as the contract the school had with the Alumni, and found that while it may be iron clad, it still contained several safety measures. Whoever this Alumni was, they at least took effort to contain each members embarrassing legacy to the campus so that it wouldn't follow them into the working world. With that reassurance, Caroline decided to endure whatever was thrown at her in order to come out with a financial advantage and a lucrative degree.

However, she still had to admit that her decision had left her with plenty of embarrassing memories. The young woman had shown off her thin, 5'8 body more times than she'd like to recount. Many students have witnessed her firm b-cupped breasts and small, but curvy ass in plenty of situations. Caroline was also considered a beauty by many, with her silky black hair that came half way down her back, sharp green eyes and fair complexion.

Her personality was usually impatient and straight to the point, but she still gets flustered when she's embarrassed, even if she acts annoyed. Because of her seniority, Caroline often feels sympathetic for the other girls and has the need to look after them and make sure they aren't pushing themselves to far. She often gets called "mom" as a joke, but the others appreciate her caring, although authoritive attitude. However, if another member insists on staying in the house, Caroline has no problem ensuring they meet their weekly requirement and sometimes she suffers the antics of her fellow sisters.

As the oldest member of her sorority, Caroline was the most well known with most students having first hand experience of her adventures. While she may have been subjected to countless humiliations, Caroline still had plenty of friends and her embarrassing fame did come with a degree of popularity. She had been hit on by so many other women that it brought some comfort during the more humiliating days. So each day, Caroline gets out of bed, still willing to overcome whatever may be thrown at her that day.

Where does Caroline's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)