More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Whose story should we follow first?

Caroline Locke- Hobbyist

Caroline was a lonely girl. She was 29 years old and working as a desk clerk in Los Angeles. She kept to herself; raised a cat by herself and read books by herself. She had a dark blonde bob-cut and glasses that framed her round face. She was a short woman with a large chest and wide hips. She had no boyfriend but had a lot of friends including a neighbor who helped watch over her cat sometimes. Her apartment was full of cartoon posters; fantasy novels and a collection of video games; everything an introvert like her needed.

Her birthday was approaching, she was going to turn 30 soon. This is why her friends organized a party for her. She wasn't a fan of big parties so they kept things simple this year: Invite her out to a restaurant; have a nice small meal and maybe walk around the L.A. night market, doing some shopping. Caroline liked this plan.

Caroline arrived at the bus stop in evening and took a seat, wearing a striped white shirt and black leggings. The bus downtime was taking quite a bit of time to arrive but she was patient.

After some time passes, a stranger sits next to her...

Who is this stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)