More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Obsessive-fan-300 Obsessive-fan-300

What's Next?

Carol's perspective

It happened so suddenly, in one moment she was fighting some supervillain trying to conquer the world and then, she appear here, in this sort of school.

It felt like a strange dream, maybe she got overconfident and got knock out? The most logical option was that she was dreaming, but after pinching herself she didn't woke up. The weird thing, besides that, was that it was really painful, she shouldn't have felt so much pain, she was one of the strongest superheroes of the world!

But, now that she thought about it, she couldn't feel all her strength. She felt weak. She also noticed how her body was somewhat different. Her muscles have faded, and her curves have increased. But then, she decided to pay attention to what Wonder Woman was saying, well, Diana now.

That was the most illogical thing of all, Wonder Woman was a super heroine, a feminist symbol, like herself, and now she have reunited villains and heroines to teach them about being dumb housewives and about how the women were inferior.

Did she died? This should be the hell. Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she had to leave the classroom to go to one of her classes.

(I think this story is interesting so I thought about bring it back).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)