More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TJChurch TJChurch

What to do first?

Carmen has earned you

"Thanks for the offer, Queen," you tell her. "But tempting as that is, I think I'd rather stay with the woman who found me. In fact,..." you say, before pausing to again take in Carmen's incredible body, "...I think I'd like for us to get married."

You are immediately surrounded by very beautiful women looking very puzzled. "What is this married?", Queen asks. "It's something we do where I'm from," you tell them. "It's a ceremony where we say we'll only have full-on physical contact with each other."

"Oh," says the Queen. "Well then, Carmen, this will surely make you a leading member of our tribe. I will leave your proceeding entirely in your own hands."

"Well," Carmen replies, "I will in turn defer to the chosen one. What is the first step for you in this ceremony?"

You say, "Most men have what's called a bachelor party, which in its most basic form includes being surrounded by multiple beautiful women one last time before he commits."

"Very well," she answers. "Then you can have the choice of any... 3 women here you want to do with as you please before the marriage."

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)