More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlisle Carlisle

Who will wrestle tonight?

Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson

Tonight it's a Baywatch Battle Royal as two of the long running shows stars battle it out to settle an old score.

In honour of the show the battle will take place in a shallow pool flanked by a strip of sandand will finish when one lady drags her semi concious rival out of the water and onto the beach. Clawing and biting are not allowed but holds are.

Both ladies enter the areana simultaneously to a huge cheer as the crowd greets their favourite beauty. They each wave to the crowd and then glare at their opponent before completing the short walk to the sand.

Carmen has opted for an excitingly brief black thong, which divides the globes of her perfect ass and emphasises its firmness and colour, and a cut off white top which seems to end just above the bottom of her breasts.

Pamela has opted for a more traditional red bikini. Two small triangles of material struggle to cover her nipples whilst a third just about conceals her pussy. Like Carmen her ass is also cleaved with a thong.

Once both ladies have reached the beach the crowd goes quiet as the announcer runs throught the rules but neither lady seems to be paying much attention as each is sizing up her enemy.

Finally the bell rings and they both charge into the water.

Who gets the early advantage?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)