More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Where to?

CarmYoSaffBridge - Firefly

On a hanging catwalk above the cargo bay of the Serenity, two women face each other. The first one, a tall brunette, exudes class; the other one, a smaller redhead, innocence; but there is more than meets the eye to this confrontation.

Many things are in play, old things.

Inara: “But Mal said... you… you don't approve of my work.”

Saffron: “Sure he said that to keep you from me. I was too curious about you, ever since I saw you.”

Saffron takes a step.

Inara: “Come to my shuttle.”

Their lips are now a few inches apart.

Saffron: “You would... you would lie with me?”

Inara steps back and lets out an evil giggle.

Inara: “I guess we've lied enough.”

Saffron: “You're good.”

Inara (admiring): “You're amazing. Who are you?”

The redheaded creature called Saffron only smiles. In seven hundred years she had more than time to learn everything there is to know in the ways of seduction but this Companion has seen through her game and playtime is over. Her gaze loses any sensuality and becomes cold as space.

Saffron: “Go to your shuttle, I’ll meet you there later.”

Inara: “I…”

Vanquished by a she cannot understand, the companion turns around and walks away from the predator they so carelessly allowed onto the ship.

Saffron: “So who should we start with?”

***

Kaywinnet Lee Fry is woken up by a subtle change in the ships engine’s pace. She places a hand against the hull.

Kaylee: “What is wrong with you, Wai Po?”

She jumps into her work overalls. As she steps out of her compartment, she gets a glimpse of her figure in the mirror. Her young firm breasts are there, offered to the world to see. She hesitates for a second. Should she put on a shirt? Finally she shrugs; at this time of night she shouldn’t cross anyone on her way to the engine room.

Her mind still full of spider webs, Kaylee enters the engine room. Her baby’s cowling is open. She kneels by the murmuring heart of the Serenity.

Kaylee: “Ung Jeong Jia Ching Jien Soh. Who did this to you, Wai Po?”

She dives her head into the engine.

Kaylee: “That’s actually… pretty clever.”

Someone is standing behind her. She turns around.

Saffron: “Good evenin'’”

Kaylee is puzzled. There’s something odd with the captain’s wife.

Kaylee (hesitant): “Good evenin'’”

Saffron: “You’re Kaylee, right?”

Kaylee: “Yeah… Aren’t you supposed to be with the captain?”

Suddenly Saffron pale features are darkened by a wave of sadness.

Saffron: “He … He didn’t want me no more, he got angry and say I was no good.”

Kaylee(shocked): “That Bei Bi Shiou Ren, he did not!”

Saffron starts to cry. Kaylee has no other option than to wrap her arms around the pale girl’s shoulders.

Kaylee: “There, there, we’ll make him pay in the morning…”

Saffron surrounded by the delicious smell of her first prey, lets out a moan of anticipation. Misinterpreting the whiff, the young technician tightens her embrace, resting her chin on the monster’s head.

Saffron hasn’t fed in nearly six months now. Tonight she will most definitely compensate.

Her lips part, her arms open, her mouth slowly wraps around the offered neck and her fangs tear through the flesh.

Kaylee freezes at the excruciating pain. She tries to break free but the creature’s arms have already trapped her in inescapable grip. A hand in her hair pulling back, an arm around her waist, Saffron is not letting this one go. Half a pint, a pint. Her thirst for blood is not satiated yet but now another urge has taken her guts. She slowly lets go of her dinner. Warm blood splashes over her face.

Kaylee stumbles back, trips on her tools and falls on the cold floor. The pain is still there and she wants to scream in terror but Saffron’s eyes tell her not to. They tell her to take off the shoulder strap of her overall. Blood starts pouring on her breast. The pain is slowly receding. A string of blood reaches her bush. The pain is gone. Kaylee holds her breath. Saffron crawls over her. Her blood stained lips meet Kaylee’s.

The mechanic closes her eyes. The daring tongue in her mouth sends delicious waves of pleasure all over her body. The cold hand between her thighs parts her flower and gently, a single finger starts exploring her cavity. She has never felt the touch of a woman and she nearly regrets it. Saffron’s mouth slowly goes back to the wound. When the fangs penetrate her flesh again she’s only bliss. She doesn’t care anymore.

***

Veteran of a hundred battles, survivor of so many ambushes, Zoë Washburn, born Alleyne should have never left her guard down so easily. But that bitch Saffron got to her through her only weakness. When she discovers, Wash, her husband lying in a pool of blood just a few feet away from the cockpit, she panics.

She doesn’t hear the woman sneaking from behind her and once the redhead has a hand on her shoulder, it’s over, she’s done. A good old face to face with her Mare’s Leg in her hand and the frail girl would have never gotten the upper hand.

But Zoe knows that’s soldier’s bravado, even with her gun she could have never resisted the eyes, the beautiful washed down blue eyes of the Captain’ wife.

The cockpit lights are off, the red indicators on the navigation board are the only things casting clarity over the two bodies intertwined on the floor. Saffron head is between her legs, her own face between the redhead’s. The two women’s pantings combine in a symphony of pleasure. The musky scent of the soldier’s intimacy slowly dissolves in Saffron’s mouth. The tongue of the monster licks avidly the menstrual fluids of the soldier.

A lot less experienced with women’s ministrations, Zoe can only mimic Saffron’s attention, and that’s when the monster leaves her enough composure to concentrate. Zoe bites her lips as she feels a third orgasm grow up her butt cheeks to explode into her guts.

A pair of fangs pierces her skin as the pleasure slowly recedes from her body sending her flying again into heights of pleasure she didn’t knew existed. Saffron bites her again and again and again. She slowly fades away.

***

“She’s coming.”

The voice in River’s head is warning her, yet she cannot hear because River’s mind is far away, far far away. River is a young girl but she’s old enough to get married, old enough to have children, old enough to have urges. And no one on the ship sees it, no one thinks about it. It’s already extremely difficult to have Zoe and wash all over each other all the time but with the captain’s wife on the ship everybody is thinking about it and River hears them think about it and River wants it.

Wandering in the outer limits of her subconscious, River fantasizes about a large stud, with large shoulders, with gigantic hands, with a deep voice and an evil smirk. She fantasizes about his big gun, a big gun between his legs, between her legs, replacing her tiny fingers, River fantasizes about Jayne. Hate and love can be confusing sometimes for poor River’s fragile mind and when River fantasizes she mixes all up. Does she want to kill him or does she want to fuck him.

River is laying on the small bed in her cabin a thin layer of fabric covers her spread legs and gently her fingers run along her precious flower.

Flower of flesh…

Flower of desire…

Flower of excitement…

Flower of pleasure…

Jayne is providing for her, or is she providing for herself?

Or maybe it’s someone else, maybe the one the voices in her head warned her about. That presence sitting at the edge of the bed, lifting the sheets, sniffing the air, running soothing fingers on her thighs, penetrating her intimacy, slipping more fingers inside her than she ever dared, licking her mons, sucking on her clit. Is it Saffron? Traitorous saffron, that delicious slut?

River (blowing through her teeth): “Saffron?”

Saffron: “Yes…”

And Saffron fangs penetrate the psychic’s fleshy pubis and River comes like she never came before, raining lust inside the captain’s wife mouth.

***

Inara silently waits in the shadows of her shuttle. Finally, the door opens and four silhouettes penetrate her intimate space. She welcomes them recognizing her friends. She welcomes them and lays with them, pleasures them for hours and hours, and when finally the bites come she welcomes them.

***

Six weeks later, Mal, Jayne, Simon and a recovering Wash stand in the pilot cockpit watching as one of the shuttles flies away towards the planet below.

Mal: “Still not getting used to the new setting… She’s my wife alright but deep down I feel like I should still be the captain…”

Simon: “It’s weird to see River well again, I mean, she’s different but…”

Jayne: “No shit… not that I’m complaining Dock but your sis does take her toll when she visits me.”

Wash: “Stop bitching guys… We are living the dream… At least I am…”

Mal: “Wash, you Ching-wah TSAO duh liou mahng, Zoe has always been a bitch in heat…”

Wash: “I know it’s just that… well the blowjobs…”

the end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)