More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Carlie's Story

This story follows Carlie, a down on her luck 20 something, as she recovers from a self esteem crisis in an unexpected way.

My name is Carlie, Im 5’7 with long blonde hair and a big bubble butt and thick thighs that Im super proud of. Im in my mid twenties and a supervisor in a small office, and I just got dumped.

I was cheated on frankly and it was a long time coming. It didnt help that I was the one that was dumped and my self esteem plummeted. We dated for a long time and I lived in his house. I was low and my identity and future was gone. I moped around work and slept in my office for a few days before Kevin offered me his couch and a chance to get back on my feet. Looking back, I realized I was clearly and Kevin saw his chance.

I was grateful for the opportunity though. I moved in to his place with my stuff in bags. A one bedroom house, but he was nice enough to move some drawers into the living room for me to put my stuff in. The first week, nothing was weird. Kevin respected my privacy and life went on, he never asked me about moving out and he made meals. This didnt help my self esteem though. I sunk further into depression. Most nights I would get home from work, watch tv and fall asleep on the couch.

My laundry began piling up, and Kevin told me it was ok to put my dirty clothes in his hamper. I barely had energy to shower let alone do laundry, so I was grateful. He washed my clothes, folded them up and put them away when I ignored the neat piles. He was a hero to me honestly. Which is why it was shocking to walk into his room to throw some work clothes in the hamper and Kevin was on his bed facing the wall with something in his hand. I realized he was vigorously smelling a pair of my used panties while masturbating. It was nauseating but I didnt want him to notice, I backed out of the room without causing a scene.

I slumped down on the couch. I didnt even think about bringing it up, I didnt even feel like I deserved to be angry. This is what happened to girls like me. I heard footsteps and felt the couch move as Kevin sat on the shoulder. I wanted to act like nonchalant so I didn’t even look at him, but I smelled something sweaty and looked over. Kevin was naked on the couch next to me with his hard penis in hand. It was not too long but it had girth. “Oh my god, what are you doing!?!” I blurted out at him but he didnt really respond and stared at me intensely.

I didnt know what to do so I froze. “You know what to do Carlie” he said casually but sternly. I had never thought about sex sex with Kevin before and frankly I didnt feel sexy right now. I felt like the kind of loser you could just tell to suck your dick because it was easier than masturbating. It felt pathetic and there was a churning in my stomach, but I obliged. I put my mouth on the tip of his dick and started to lick with my tongue. I took more into my mouth and started bobbing up and down running my tongue against the tip. I knew how to make this fact and I didnt want to drag it out. Sure enough after what felt like an eternity his dick started to pulse. I started to pull away so he could shoot his load on the floor or something, but he put his hand on the back of my head. He didnt me, but it was so painfully clear I wasnt making any decisions. Kevin thrust his dick and shuddered as she came in my mouth. His throbbing filled my mouth with thick cum. I had with his penis occupying my mouth and it would have been even less dignified to just spill it all onto his lap so I swallowed it. The massive load went down my throat and I pulled out and looked up. He wasnt smiling but he pat my butt and said “Good girl Carlie, no watch some tv.” He then got up like nothing happened and went to the shower. I slumped down on the couch again uncomfortable that what he said was the only positive affirmation I had received in months. I felt dirty.

Nothing really changed after that. Kevin kept making meals and doing the laundry and cleaning up after me. Sometimes he would come out of his room and just point in. I was so directionless that I would just go to his bed and bend over. It felt like hes was jacking off with my body and would shower after while I wiped his cum out of me. He was nonchalant about the whole thing and I decided I didnt care. This happened almost every day at a certain point and I finally confronted him.

“What are we even doing?” I just blurted out over dinner. “You just invited me here so you could fuck me. You dont care about me, this is sad even for me”. Kevin finished chewing with a thoughtful look on his face and all he said was “go take a shower Carlie, you havent in a few days.” Dejected and with tears in my eyes I got up and showered. I didnt feel anything as I washed my body clean. I wrapped myself in my towel and walked into the living room where my dresser was. Kevin was just sitting there watching me. Normally he gave me privacy as I undressed, but at this point I felt so small that I just went to my dresser and opened my clothes drawer.

Inside was nothing but brightly folded onesies. Confused, I opened another drawer and Inside were different knee length skirts and blouses. There was a garter belt and white stockings too. This didnt click and I finally opened my underwear drawer and my stomach turned and my brain froze. On one side, all of my bras had been replaced with white lace ones. The other side was even weirder. Several packs of pullups sat next to bladder protective panty liners. In confusion I turned around and faced the obvious culprit and he shrugged.

“Youre wrong Carlie, I do care about you. I was just trying to figure out how to help you. You aren’t going to get back on your feet because you dont want to. You dont like making decisions and you want to be taken care of. In short, you need a Daddy. Im going to do that for you, but these things take steps. Those clothes have been in there two days but you havent even noticed.” In shock I turn around and grab a pack of the pullups and shake them in the air. “This is whats going to make me feel better! Fucking diapers! You cant possibly expect me to put these on?”

Kevin stood up and walked over and casually said “I dont actually. You need somebody to put them on you. I know theyre for little girls, but I got you some added protection. You’ll wear these from know on and Ill take care of you like youve been begging me too since you got here.” He grabbed the pack from my hand and undid my towel. It fell to the floor as he opened the pack and pulled out a pink pair with a princess on the crotch. Kevin opened the panty liners and fitted one into the pullup. Then he pushed me onto the couch and held my legs in the air. I had no will to resist him as he slid the pullup over my thick thighs. It took some effort but he fitted them over my hips and helped me stand up. He picked out a white t-shirt that said “princess” on the front and slid it onto me. I was guided to a mirror and stared at myself, this whole time feeling like a passenger in my own body.

“You look so good Carlie,” Kevin said, oddly affectionately and ran his whole had over my crotch and squeezed the padding. The softness of the padding against my skin was comforting honestly and as I spun around I realized my bubble butt was spilling out of the small padded undies. The was I was being paraded made me, against all reason, feel incredibly sexy. Kevin then wrapped his arms around me from behind and rubbed his erection in his pants against my butt. I couldnt help it, I flooded my pullup in excitement. I felt so wanted.

Kevin took my hand and led me to the bedroom and laid me down on my stomach. He peeled my pullup to the side and inserted himself into me than laid on top. He thrust himself into me over and over again. His throbbing dick stretched and filled me. The heat rose and I orgasmed, warmth ran all over my body and it felt like I had never had an orgasm before. I moaned and his thrusting became more sporadic, and then he moaned. He held my face down into the mattress as he ejaculated deep inside me. My pussy filled with gooey warmth. I was overwhelmed by a sense of elation and wellbeing. It was incredible.

Kevin pulled out and sat up. He replaced the rear of my pullup and pulled me onto his lap. I felt his cum drain into the seat of my new underwear and it gooiness filled every crevice. He cradled my body and held his hand to my crotch. “Its ok Carlie, let go.” I didnt know what he meant by that but my body did. I released my bladder and it made a sharp sound as it hit the padding. I finished and he held me while he rubbed the soaked pullup against my skin. It was weirdly affirming. Then he laid me on the bed and pulled out a fresh pullup. Removed my soiled one by pulling the sides and began wiping my body down. He took his time and slid a fresh one on. It was comforting to be clean and dry, though I loved the taboo too.

Kevin took my hand and led me to the living room again. He suddenly took an air of business and pulled what was clearly a training potty out of the closet. It dawned on me that I would need to poop eventually and of course there was a plan for that. “Ive locked the bathroom door. The toilet isnt for dependent baby girls like you. If you need to make potty you will use this and I will clean you up”. The thought of pooping in front of somebody was crossing a line and for a second I snapped back to reality. It must have appeared on my face because Kevin put his hand on my cheek and said “babies dont get to pout. If you dont fix your attitude Ill spank your butt raw.” I felt a deep urge not to displease you and I perked up. That night I slept in bed with Kevin.

The next day was a Saturday and I woke up and had a good day for the first time in forever. I sat in Kevin’s lap while we watched tv and every once in a while he would grab the seat or crotch of my undies to check for wetness. It was violating and comforting at the same time. Eventually though my stomach started growling and the inevitable occurred. I had to poop. I tried my luck and walked to the bathroom door. It was of course locked. I heard a scraping across the floor and I turned to see Kevin standing behind the potty pointing down at it. I was in no position to negotiate. I walked over to the potty and Kevin grabbed my pullups and pulled them to my ankles. He set me onto the potty and stared at me. I was shy at first but I had to do my business. It was the most embarrassing and awkward moment of my life. I couldnt look away from Kevins gaze as I squinted pushing out the turd. It plopped and I winced.

“Are you done?” Kevin asked and all I could do was nod. He helped me up and bent me over. My ass hung in the air and my hands were on my knees. He was fast and efficient. Kevin wiped my butt clean. Then he started to pull-up my undies. I squirmed “dont I get a fresh one?” He swatted my butt and fitted them on my hips. Then he pulled me around and grabbed my chin and pulled it in. “You are a dependent little baby girl that poops in a little potty and needs her butt wiped. I decide when you get changed. If I want you to sit in your pee, then you sit in your pee understand?” I didnt plan my response. It just came out “yes Daddy, I just want to make you happy!” I blurted out. He smiled and pushed on my shoulders till I was on my knees. “Then make me happy baby girl.” He pulled his firm dick from his pants and I didnt wait. I pulled it close and smothered it into my face. The balls and shaft. Everything. I was more enthusiastic then our first encounter. I sucked and stroked his dick until he erupted in my mouth. I swallowed it all then rubbed his tip all over my face in victory. I giggled up at him with cum on my face and spilling out of my mouth. “Thank you Daddy!”

This became my life. I had no privacy. Kevin would check my pullup at work or at the store. My shame went and I would go potty anywhere. I craved any chance to get Daddy’s attention and his cum. His happiness was the world to me. Soon I felt no desire to return to work. I wanted to stay home and take care of Daddy full time. He was happy but decided I needed more protection and started buying full diapers. He bought a changing station and there was so much variety. Pink princess and blue diapers. At first it was awkward to go potty in them, but after a while I stopped worrying about it.

Today, I am at home waiting for Daddy to get here. Im wearing a bright blue diaper with extra padding. I waddle around the house and I make cookies to see Daddy smile when he gets home. As I squat down to look in the oven, I feel a pressure and release it. Im not bothered by having a little mess in my diapers, because Daddy takes care of me. He walks through the door and my excitement is palpable. I get down on my knees and make a pouty face. He smiles and runs his hands through my hair as he feeds his dick into my mouth. I dont need my hands. I can please Daddy with my throat now. As I bob on your dick I give into bliss. Im happy now. I dont make any decisions and I have Daddy to change my diapers.

I love this story, but want to draw it out more so im going to reset it in the follow on choices!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)