More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by W_crest W_crest

What's next?

Carla gets an A (and a D).

Carla stands there with a serious look on her face and a results slip in her hand. She wears her now usual micro skirt, brazenly slutty low cut top and her heels are higher than usual. You can tell she's not wearing a bra, her nipples have stiffened in the cool late afternoon breeze, "Can I come in?" She asks with an ominous tone in her voice. She enters past you. You close your eyes and expect the worst. You close the door and turn to face her, you expect tears. The facade melts as her face cracks into a wide grin. She thrusts the paper into your hand. You look down at it and you read it. Then you check it. You look up at her smiling. "You got an A?" She grins as she swings her hips looking modest but incredibly sexy. "All thanks to you Sir," she huskily whispers as she steps towards you. She wraps her arms around your shoulders and nuzzles into your chest. "You deserve a very special brand of gratitude," she kisses your cheek before she drops to her knees in front of you. Before you can make any protest, your semi hard cock is released from its fabric jail and Carla has set her lips and tongue to work around your cock's head. She grins between licks and kisses as she sees your shock turn into a filthy beaming grin. Within a minute your cock is stiff and she is building speed and forcing more and more of your throbbing meat into her mouth and then her throat. Drool drips down her chin as she slobbers her lips along your shaft, not even close to gagging and she's humming with pleasure. Your shock at the situation has faded and you're feeling a distinct bubbling in your balls and you start to groan involuntarily. To your disappointment she stops sucking and slowly, teases your cock, jerking it and smothering the precum and drool all over her cheeks. "I'm so grateful for all your help Sir, I'm at you command. My holes are yours. All weekend." You know she means it by the look in her eye. You didn't know Carla that well but you could recognise a horny woman when you see one.

She licks around you tip maintaining eye contact. "The only thing I ask is you feed me lots of cum." Your eyes widen and you nod. "Don't worry," you tell her, "I'm gonna fill all your slutty holes." She shakes her head. "Stuff me like a slut but cum goes in here..." She puts her finger in her mouth and sucks it seductively. "Now, which hole next, my professor?" She turns her back to you, swivelling on her knees and leans forward onto all fours. You see immediately her string thong and without promoting she pulls it to the right. "I promise you both of these cock pockets will suck you dry."

Ass or pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)