More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexandraS90 AlexandraS90

Who are you?

Carla Ruslo, a soldier on the Endar Spire, in the Jedi Civil War era.

You finish washing, throw on your Republic service uniform and then set about your duties.

Of the many grunts on the Republic freighter, your duties are rather special. You've been placed at the discretion of Bastila Shan, the Jedi aboard your vessel. You're to assist her in any way you can. In theory, this ultimately amounts to it being your job to bring Bastila her meals and laundry, but you relish it regardless. You'll take every chance you can get to lay eyes on the gorgeous Jedi Knight.

"Bastila?" You ask, softly rapping on the Jedi's cabin door. "Is there anything you need?"

She doesn't answer. Instead, you hear a faint moan issuing from the other side of the door. Concerned, you override the door and venture inside.

The sight that greets you blows your mind. Bastila lays on her bed, completely naked. The brunette is biting her lip, awash in ecstacy as, using both hands, she stimulates her wet pussy with her own double lightsaber.

Overwhelmed by the sheer masturbatory pleasure she's bringing herself, it's a second or two until Bastila realises you've walked in her. Once she does, alarm spreads across her face. A Jedi should never be in a situation like this! To be caught in such a compromising manner, doubly so...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)