More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Cardi B (mild squick)

Cardi B was the type of celebrity David hated. She was a foul-mouthed skank who loved to flaunt her wealth in front of her fans' faces on her social media platform. Even after becoming a mother, Cardi kept acting like an entitled skank.

After getting Cardi B's agent to have the rapper come in, David waited.

The rapper showed up in a gray leotard uner a sheer dress.

She came into the office, sat down and crossed her legs. "What this all about?" she asked as she examined her nails.

David walked over and got Cardi's attention. When she made eye contact, he put her into a trance. "Cardi, you will believe whatever I say without question. You trust me completely. You will do whatever I say."

David snapped Cardi out of her trance. She blinked a few times. "So?" she asked.

"Shut up and listen, skank," said David. "It's disgusting a woman like you who is a mother still acts like a cheap slut wrapped in designer clothes."

Cardi was taken aback, but agreed with David's words.

"Kneel, and suck me off, skank." David unzipped his pants.

Cardi knelt, and when David took out his cock, she started to suck him off. "Well, your mouth is good for one thing at least," he said. She sucked him off like a pro until he pulled out and camer all over her face. "Now keep your mouth open. You have a potty mouth, and I'll put it to good use."

After David went limp, he pissed in Cardi's mouth. "You deserve this for having such a foul potty mouth, skank." He finished it. "Swallow and shut your mouth."

Cardi was trying hard not to gag, but she swallowed David's piss then shut her mouth.

"Now, you are going to have to make some changes in your life," said David.

what are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)