More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does he pick first?

Cara

Steve knew for sure that bisexual model Cara Delevinge was having a photoshoot not too far from his neighborhood. He called an Uber and was driven over there. He knew what his powers could do. As long as he said please, he could erase people from existence, change them physically, mentally, have them convinced they lived different lives. If he wanted too, of course. Right now, he wanted to make some changes to himself.

"Please make my dick bigger than average. Please have me last twice as long during sex."

He felt reinvigorated as his powers took effect. He stepped into the studio. Cara was there,posing against a white background as the cameras flashed.

Steve got to work.

"Please make me Cara's manager, and please make me in charge of the photoshoot as well. Please make Cara listen to anything I say without question."

Cara saw him and smiled. "Hey,Steve. Just finishing up here."

"That's nice, Cara. Say,how about going nude for a bit? Air out those tits of yours?"

"I'm not against that." Cara said. "But, shouldn't we ask the photographer if he's okay with that?"

Steve nodded and went over to the photographer.

"Say, can Cara do a nude shoot for a bit?"

"Sure, why not."

"Cara!" Steve called. "He said yes."

Cara stripped down, and when Steve saw her perfect naked body, he nearly had a nosebleed. Cara noticed this.

"What's the matter, Steve? You act like you haven't seen me naked before."

"It's nothing, Cara, I just..."

  1. Ask to feel her boobs

  2. Ask to stroke her pussy

  3. Ask her to do some x-rated poses

  4. Ask her to feel her ass

What does Steve ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)