More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Cara Delevigne

David used his power to find out the model/actress Cara Delevigne was coming by today to see her agent. Cara was a bit skinny for David's taste, but her last relationship was with Michelle Rodriguez, and she had also been linked to males, so she was an obvious bisexual, and David figured he could have some fun with that.

Cara showed up wearing black skinny jeans, black boots, a gray t-shirt, black leather jacket and scarf.

After putting her and her agent into a trance, he went to work:

"Cara, for the next year, you want to model more. Also for the next year, having your photo taken will make your horny. Camera flashes and clicks will make you horny, the more of them there are, the hornier you will become. You know I am a famous photographer and want to come to my hotel for an exclusive photo shoot. You will wear black lace panties and matching bra to model. You think I am incredibly sexy and will obey all of my commands without questions as you want to please me and make me happy. The more you are with me, the more attractive and sexy you will find me."

David snapped Cara out of her trance.

She smiled coyly at David.

"So, I really would want to do some photos of you at my hotel. Is that OK?"

"Oh, I'd love that!" said Cara.

"And your agent, said you are willing to pay handsomely for that, so bring two thousand dollars cash with you."

"Fine, I'd love to be your subject!" gushed Cara.

"Fine then meet me promptly at 7:00. I'll give you the hotel address." David gave her the hotel address. He had some wonderfully kinky ideas for the photo shoot. He drove to an electronics store and bought a nice camera and tripod then went to the hotel and waited.

how does the shoot go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)