More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What's next?

Car to college

Isabel woke up slowly. She was sitting upright and had a bit of a sore back. She looked around. She was in her car, her flatmate driving. Isabel looked down at herself and screamed. She was clad only in a white T shirt and a pink set of panties. She saw in the rear view mirror that her female flatmate was looking back at her.

"Good morning, I see your awake" she said calmly. Isabel looked out the window, she hoped no one had seen her sleeping. To her horror they were on the highway. Looking to the radio the clock read 02:13. There was no way of telling who had seen her like this. Granted her panties would have been hidden and she was wearing a top, thank God she had put it on, but her hard nipples were like mountains. You could see them through it.

"Um, Zoe? Why am I in the car half naked! A-and where a-are we going?!" She asked, one hand covered her chest and another covering the front of her panties, just in case.

"Well remember last month when we had that killer party? You said you wanted to go to an art college so I looked into it and pulled a few strings. Yesterday they told me they got you in! The only problem was that classes start today, and you haven't signed up for any classes! I booked you a dorm room and packed your stuff. Turns out dorms are free for students who have a full schedule! I know you're disappointed you're losing me as a flatmate, but don't worry. I'll drop in from time to time to see how you're doing! I didn't want to ruin the surprise, so I just picked you out of bed and packed you into the car. I know you're not decent but your top half is fine" she said. Isabel could not believe it. She had never mentioned art college.

"W-what?! When?!" She asked, her heart racing.

"You know, at the party when we were all talking about stuff we had never done and wished we could. You where a bit wobbly but I'm sure you were sober" her flatmate said. Isabel just faceplamed.

"I woke the next day with a hang over! I was drunk as fuck! Besides, I probably said that cuz I wanted to attend those love drawing classes with naked models!" She shouted.

"Well I'm sorry you're so ungrateful, but I'm not turning back know anyway, I went through a lot of trouble to get you into this place so you will attend your classes!" She said. Isabel signed and leaned back. She saw her suitcase next to her. She opened it.

What is inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)