More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jasongallows1 Jasongallows1

What's next?

Car journey

The car journey was just as sexy. I sat in the passenger seat as she drove and I let run her hand up and down my thigh and play with my "gear stick" a little. We talked about the flight and how I'd managed the last week. I asked about what we'd be doing for the next week but I was told I'd find out at the apartment.

We finally arrived at miss Angel's place and I jumped out. I when to get my luggage out the back when suddenly she locked the door.

"You won't be needing any of that my little subbie" she said "also my apartment has a strict no clothes policy. You'll need to strip. Naked"

I looked around, it was quiet mostly. Rush hour was over and people were at work.

"I'm waiting" she said sternly.

I reached down and began to undress. My jacket, shoes, socks everything. I pass them to her one by one till my shirt in jeans. I looked around quickly before flinging off my shirt and jeans.

"Boxers now" she smiled enjoying the sight

I did. I pulled down my boxers freeing my erect cock, I stood but naked in the middle of the street.

"Good boy" she said "now follow me"

I walked beside her into the block, looking round wondering If anyone saw me. She pressed the button for the elevator and turned to face me. She saw that my hands had dropped to my waist to try and cover myself.

"Don't hide" she said as she swatted my hands away. "I know you like showing off, I can see how hard you are"

She was right, my daring little walk had left me rock hard, my heart was pounding and I was so turned on. The doors opened and we stepped in. We headed up and I began to relax. Part of me was disappointed that I hadn't been caught. I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt a hand on my cock.

"You've been such a good boy so far" she said as she began to slowly pump my cock "has this been as good as you expected?"

"Yes mistress" I gasped as my legs buckled slightly "even better!"

I was so focused on her strokes I didn't even notice the doors begin to open till it was too late. Standing there was a girl a little younger than us long blonde hair in a tight top and short skirt, she was pretty hot.

"Oh my god" she said looking away then back eyes darting everywhere, not sure where to look. "I errr...wow.....wasn't expecting that"

Miss angel didn't seem phases and continued to pump my shaft. "There's plenty of room" she said

"No I'll....I should get the next one" she stood there for a moment transfixed. I looked at her and our eyes met. It was like electricity and I moaned and bucked my hips a little in pleasure. "Oh fuck it" she said quietly as she stepped in

The lift was quiet for the moment except the for the sound of my cock being slowly jerked. I noticed the mystery girl could keep her eyes off us.

"She's very pretty isn't she?" Miss angel asked me.

The girl looked a little surprised. "Yes mistress"

"Would you like to see her naked?" She asked. The girl was blushing now but still not looking away.

"Yes mistress" I moaned

"Would you like to fuck her?"

"Uuugh, yes mistress" I moaned. The girl looked up at me and bit her lower lip as the doors opened.

"That's my stop" she said quietly "thanks for the show" as she stepped out of the lift she dropped her bag. "Oops" she lean forward letting her short skirt rise up her ass revealing her bare bum and pussy. She quickly straightened up and left and I wondered if that had been an accident, until I saw the piece of paper she'd been scribbling on at my feet. Miss angel stopped stroking me to pick up the paper.

"Well, well" she smiled showing me the note. It was a room number, the mystery girl's to be exact. I guess that was no accident. Before I could speak the doors opened again "come on, this is our floor" she said as she led me by my hard cock out the lift and down the hall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)