More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

What happened?

Car Crash

Sarah stood in front of her father looking like a convict awaiting her sentence. Which wasn't too far off. Her father, Hideki Nakamura, was a loving father but when he needed to be, he was a very stern man.

"I can not believe you wrecked your car. You had it for less than a week."

"I'm sorry, father. But the deer--"

"I will not hear your excuses. You could have been seriously hurt. And while I am so thankful you were not, you must still be punished."

"Yes, father...."

"My insurance will cover the repair costs but I think the best way for you to learn that your actions have consequences would be for you to get a job and earn the money yourself."

"A job? I've never had a job before. I don't even know--"

"The estimate was $10,000. Until you give me $10,000, you will not drive that car. For the time being, you can use my car."

"The Camry!" Her father's car was a 2012 Toyota Camry. It was black and while it wasn't a bad car, it was exactly like millions of other black Camrys on the road. And it didn't even have a data port for her phone!

"Yes, the Camry. Unless you want to walk everywhere this Summer. Now, you need to get started with your job hunt."

"I don't even know where to start..."

He handed her a newspaper. "Try the Want Ads."

What job will she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)