More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Galahad510 Galahad510

Where do we see Ashley next?

Car Accident (incomplete)

Nonononono!!

Ashley curses again as she finds herself watching the cars in front of hers slow and stop. Pulling up her maps app, Ashley finds a traffic accident has occurred a ways ahead. Worried, she looks at the time:

7:47AM

If Ashley uses the carpool lane, she may be able to make the second bell at 8am, just barely in time for her first class. Ashley isn't sure she can make it on time without speeding. She yanks on the wheel and floors it into the carpool lane. She passes five cars, ten cars, twenty cars, and she can see freedom! She quickly approaches and passes the accident site, feeling proud of herself for getting through traffic. She then merges across four empty lanes and approaches her exit when suddenly a stray dog comes into the road. Ashley swerves to avoid it and ends up driving past her exit, off the road, and down a forest path just off the highway! Ashley tries to stop, but reacts too late as her car lands itself partially in a swampy ditch. Ashley steps out of the car.

*SQUISH*

*SNAP*

*SPLASH*

Ashley steps into the swamp, onto a log, which snaps under her weight, sending Ashley plummeting into the murky water. Cursing, Ashley climbs out of the shallow swamp, outfit ruined. She pops her trunk and rummages around, not liking what clothing options she finds parts of an old rave outfit (fishnets, heels, and her old training bra; missing her bottoms and other various pieces).

Sighing, Ashley looks around (finding herself alone) and strips out of her wet clothes. She puts on the fishnets and tall heels, chuckling at the contrast with her childish underwear. She then tugs on her old junior high training bra. Being pink with a cute little rainbow on the front, it seemed sexy and ironic in her rave days, but now that she was a professional adult with a larger bust, the cute bra was now immodest and humiliating. As Ashley is inspecting her makeshift outfit to make sure everything is covered, Ashley's car sinks further into the swamp, not having been put in park.

Ashley sighs and plops down onto her rear as she watches her transportation sink, bubble, and disappear. After a few minutes, Ashley begins her long walk home.

What happens to Ashley next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)