More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hulkda Hulkda

What happens now?

Cancelled.

The flight having been cancelled at the last moment, I headed home.

Strangely, I found the front door unlocked. Going in I saw Jennifer Lopez, standing just inside the apartment in nothing but an extremely-tiny towel, she said, "As you can see, I've just gotten out of the shower."

As I sat down on the couch, J Lo came and sat beside me, the towel creeping up on her lovely legs. Any higher and I knew I'd soon see her pussy. Seeing a pop starlet half-naked sitting next to me gave me a rock-hard boner.

"What's your name?" asked the beautiful singer. When I didn't respond out of shock, Jennifer asked, "What's the bulge in your pants?"

She'd noticed my cock almost bursting through my jeans.

I tried to leave. J Lo pulled me back down and said, "Don't be nervous."

I noticed that her towel was slipping. Jennifer had also noticed. So she stood up and let it drop. After I'd stared at her naked body for about ten seconds, the sexy singer knelt before me and unzipped my pants, revealing my boner. "Wow," she said as she started to suck my cock. I couldn't believe it; Jennifer Lopez was sucking my dick. Soon enough, I said, "I'm gonna cum." She immediately stopped sucking, & laid on her back. I came all over her tits & face.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)