More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hannahbarberra hannahbarberra

Do I make it inside, or do I have to confront him.

Can't get inside fast enough

He steps from his doorway and walks down the hall toward me, smirking as I can't seem to get my key to work.

"What's the matter? Too stuck up to get your key to work?"

I frown as he approaches and feel incredibly angry. I turn and glare at him.

"Excuse me? Do you mind?" My attitude doesn't really seem to throw him off. He approaches and rests his arm against the door frame, leaning against it and staring at me.

"Well, actually, yes, I do. You just looked at me like I was the devil. Thought maybe you'd like to tell me why?" I wince internally... great, I think. I'll just tell him some lie to get himoff my back.

"Well, I-"

"You don't like me dating white women or something?" He smirks. I my mouth hangs open and I feel a little stunned.

"Well, no, I-"

"Have you ever dated a black man before?" He's so direct, so sudden, I feel myself blinking incredulosuly as his eyes look me up and down. I take a step backward, wishing my key would have worked and he steps forward, as if reading my mind and trying his hand at the key jammed into the lock. As if on cue the door opens.

"Maybe you should try it?" He asks. "Might not be so disgusted then?" He smirks, motioning his hand for me to enter my apartment like he owns the place.

Does he take charge, or make me choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)