More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ntaylor ntaylor

Can you help me rehearse my dialogue?

Can't (mistaken for a girl again)

- " Sorry, I must go. "

- " Ok, bye."

_That was strange, and I'm just an extra ... I could never help someone to read lines on a script. I was still lost on my mind and trying to remember were is the exit. The job of an extra might look easy, but it's demanding. I am super exhausted. When I arrive the parking lot I stop surprised. My_ left asscheek was being groped by a stranger's right hand.

- " Let's go baby, we are late. Oh, wait ... sorry, you are not my friend."

And without another word, he walks away. I was surprised ... but this was not the first time I got my ass groped by a stranger.

My first time was on a bus. I was returning from my part-time job. Leaving my parents house was a great idea, but university is so expensive ... I had to fry some burgers at night to pay my bed on the hostel. So i was returning late every night, and always by bus. People like to drive, I don't. I like to have a driver. Tired at the end of night, I just liked to seat on the bus and wait for my stop. But not this night. Some team was playing against some other team. No idea, I didn't follow the sport events, my books, burgers and on-line games consumed all my time. Some people said it's possible to earn money playing games. I wished I was one of those, but I'm not.

According to the screams of the crowd on the bus this some team apparently won the game, and the fans were all celebrating. And by celebrating I want to say half-drunk. I have no problems with drunk people, but they were many, and all the seats were taken. No, forget the seats, all the space was taken. We were squashed like sardines.

And out of the blue I felt something touching my ass for the first time.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)