More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tantrikenetic tantrikenetic

Where are you spending your vacation? What will you be doing?

Camping at Owl's Head National Park

Camping might be an odd choice to anyone who doesn't know the two of you, but the outdoors has always been a lot of fun over the years. You both love roughing it in the woods and Owl's Head is one of the best parks around. Besides the titular mountain, which is great for hikes, there's a vast forest for camping, several lakes for swimming, and even a raging river for canoing. Every one of these sound like a lot of fun and both you and Melody have been estatic about all you're going to get done. It's great to have a female friend who is as in to hikes, camping and fishing as you are.

"Hey! There it is!" Melody speaks up cheerfully, pointing out the windshield. "Owl's Head National Park, this exit! Week in the woods, here we come!" She smiles gleefully and you have to admit, her good mood is contagious.

Your car pulls off the highway and into the park entrance. You pay the small entrance fee and drive into the woods. After a half an hour of bumpy driving, you arrive at the designated camping site. No one else is around; you are completely secluded from everyone else. In fact, the only symbol that this is at all part of the park is a small sign on one tree with the number 33 on it.

"Ooo. Very nice." Melody says, parking the car and getting out. "No one else around to bug us. We're really roughing it now." She laughs and turns to you. "Well, let's get unpacked, Jack! We should set up our tent before it gets dark."

Our tent. OUR tent. You will be sharing a tent with her. You can't help but marvel at how a statement that used to be so innocent has turned so dirty in your mind. You want to smack yourself. If this is how it's going to be all week, this will be a long trip.

"Good thinking." You catch yourself. "Let's find a nice place to pitch a tent." You almost blush. Dammit!

"Well, you would know the best on...pitching a tent." She smiles smugly. You shoot her a funny look and she laughs.

"What's wrong, Melody? Don't you know how to do it? Do you need someone to teach you how to help a guy pitch a tent?"

"I know plenty of ways, thank you very much." She smiles seductively. "Do you need a...hand?" She waggles her eyebrows and makes a jerk-off motion with your hand. You immediatly banish the forthcoming thoughts before you actually DO pitch a tent in your pants and just laugh. The two of you mock-flirt all the time, and she is seemingly unaware of how it affects you. You try your hardest to laugh it off, but you can't help but wish you were flirting for real.

"All right. Enough fooling around. Let's get out shelter up!" Melody yells enthusiastically. You nod and the two of you hike out to find a place to set up camp. Once you find a place far away enough from the car to feel really out in the woods, you successfully (with Melody's help) get the tent up. it's rather large, more than enough room for the both of you, but it will be snug with the gear there too.

"All right! Well, we have a few hours before sundown." Melody says to you. "What should we do? Do you want to go out and explore? Or we could talk and catch up until nightfall and then build a fire."

What do you want to do to pass the time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)