More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tlerone tlerone

But how does Brittany end up naked?

Campaign Promise

It was a sunny morning, especially for Lima, Ohio. The last embers of Summer had decided to go out with style.

Brittany certainly appreciated it, making her way through the doors of William McKinley High School. Her bright red and white cheeros uniform swayed in the breeze, and a skip was all too apparent in her step.

She was in a good mood - a really good mood. It had been announced just yesterday that she had won the election for student body president, by an overwhelming majority, and today was her first day in the role.

So yeah. Brittany was in a pretty good mood.

Skipping happily through the school halls, Brittany basked in the gaze of her fellow students as she skipped past, admiring their new leader. Like many presidents before her, Brittany gave them all a wave and the best grin she could muster as she passed them. Her warm smile however seemed to fall on mostly frowns and confused glances of her fellow student body.

Maybe it was jealousy?

Brittany’s carefree skips came to a halt as she came face to face with her Latina girlfriend Santana, but the grin she had for this particular student was the most genuine yet.

“Britt? Did you forget?” Santana questioned, eyeing the taller blonde’s body with a quizzical smirk on her face.

“What? My notes? I remembered my bra after last week…”

“No Britt,” Santana seemed to move closer with her words, , her eyes never once leaving Brittany’s chest, “Your campaign promise!”

“My campa… oh”

Brittany’s eyes spotted one of the posters she herself had printed for her student body president campaign, featuring a bright smiling picture of her own face, with many unicorns and rainbows around it, drawing the eye to the text below…

“If elected I pledge to attend school naked from now on!”

Brittany was frozen in place, having not even remembered coming up with such an idea, before remembering that it was in fact Santana who had pitched the idea to her as a way to get more votes, but of course it was meant to be a joke! I mean no one in their right mind would think that she would actually be going through with it!

“Britt, you made a promise to the people, and you’re already failing it on your first day…” Santana’s tone was one Brittany was all too familiar with…though she wasn’t quite used to hearing it outside the bedroom…

“Oh I get it! She’s joking!” Brittany’s thought, seeing the circle of student’s listening in on their conversation had now surrounded them, all with similar expressions to Santana on their faces.

“Great joke guys!” I mean you really had me going for a while there! I thought you actually wanted me to strip right here in the middle of…”

“Britt?”

“We’re not joking” Santana comically turned to look around at the many student’s surrounding them, their expressions having changed to blankly stare at their new president, obviously waiting expectantly for her to fulfil her campaign promise “We mean it. Strip.”

“But… but…”

Does Brittany comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)