More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aaaaa123 aaaaa123

What happens when you reach the mooring?

Camp

It's Friday night of the second week at an all boys overnight camp. The camp is located in the middle of the woods next to a cool lake. To get to the camp, there is a three mile dirt road that seems to lead to the middle of nowhere. About a half mile away from the boy's camp is an all girl's camp, however it is forbidden to visit them and there is no obvious way to get there.

The camp is fairly small, with only five bunks of eight boys each. Each bunk has a single counselor, however the counselors often let the boys do whatever they want. Right now it is seven o'clock in the evening, and the counselors have all "gone to bed." It is common knowledge that they visit the counselors of the all girl's camp at a bar in the only town nearby, which is 10 miles from the camp. They call light's out at 6:30, and ridiculously think that the boys will sleep at this time. Either that or they don't care.

The counselors, all in their early twenties, usually come back at four or five in the morning. They are usually completely wasted, and sleep until noon. This excursion happens three times a week, once on Monday, once on Wednesday, and once on Friday. On the weekends, it is even worse, with the counselors often disappearing for the whole weekend after the Friday night.

Obviously, the camp's tuition is quite low. The camp itself consists of the five bunks, a communal showerhouse and bathroom, and a mess hall. The mess hall has just enough room for 50 people, and the kitchen is stocked with good food. The boys usually raid it when they're hungry or the counselors aren't around.

Tonight, the boys of Bunk 5 have stayed up playing cards and eating food taken from the kitchen. It is one of those hot nights when it is easy to stay awake, but at this hour, all the other bunks are full of sleeping boys. Their names are Mark, Joe, Ted, Dan, Rob, Dave and Will.

At around half past twelve, they run out of food. The boys send Will and Mark to the kitchen to restock on chocolate bars and candy. Will and Mark leave the card game. They had both been losing their candy, which were the bets in the game of poker. They open the door and walk into the warm night, their bare feet padding silently on the grass. Mark wears just his light cotton pajama pants, and Will wears just boxers. Like all the boys, they are both fit from the active life in camp.

They open the creaking door to the mess hall, which oddly enough, has the lights on. They see a gigantic mess in the middle of the floor. There are cot mattresses, chocolate syrup, puddles of water and whipped cream all over the floor! A box of condoms is lying opened on one of the cots, and 2 more boxes are stacked up next to the wall. The counselors had been having one gigantic orgy. The mess hall is far away enough from the bunks for the campers not to hear or see a thing.

Mark walks over to the opened box of condoms and reads "Cherry-flavored Skin-Thins - Guaranteed the thinnest and tastiest condom!"

Will laughs. He picks up a chocolate soaked pair of panties. He drops it and licks his fingers.

"Mmm."

Mark turns. "Dude, that's fucking gross."

Will ignores him. Then he spots something in the corner.

"Mark, look at this! What the hell is that?"

"Holy shit, dude! That's an enema kit. It washes out your ass. These guys were having anal sex and wanted to be nice and clean."

Will grins. He walks over to the kit and examines it. There's a little box of plastic covers for the nozzle, and the bag of water is three quarters full.

Mark heads over to the kitchen and grabs some candy bars and candy. He looks around the room once more, and says, "Hey Will! Let's head back. This stuff is funny, but there's not much to do here."

"I'll be right there," says Will. "I just want to take a look at this stuff a bit more."

Mark heads out the door.
Looks over to the corner. He'd actually experimented fingering his ass, cause it just felt so good. He'd always been grossed out by the bits of crap that would come out. He'd heard about these enemas, and he sort of always wanted to try one.

He walks up to the enema kit. There's an empty box labeled "Anal Douche," and the kit itself is merely a nozzle with a detachable squeeze-bag attached to it. The nozzle has plastic covers. Will reads the directions. It seems quite easy. Why not give it a try?

He walks over to the door and opens it. There's nobody in sight. He makes sure the bag is full of warm water and walks outside. In the dark, he slips off his boxers and lets them drop to the ground. He tries inserting the nozzle standing up, but its too hard. He lies down on the ground and spreads his legs. Slowly he inserts the thin nozzle past his sphincter. Then, just as slowly, he applies pressure to the bag. He gasps as the warm water starts to move upwards into his ass.

As he gets used to it, he applies more and more pressure. He starts to feel really full, and then the bag is empty. He pulls the nozzle out.

After about a minute, Will can feel the pressure get worse. He gets up, groans, and squats over the ground.

"Ahhhh..." he moans as the dirty water flows out. The stream lasts for over ten seconds.

Click!

Will looks up in surprise...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)