More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigBoobedMagenta BigBoobedMagenta

Find an inn, or camp out?

Camp out

Tifa was finding it hard to sleep and began wriggling around on the hard ground, attempting to make herself comfortable. As she did so, she turned and looked at Kitana, sleeping quietly a few inches away.

Kitana's full pouting lips were parted and her large chest rose and fell with every breath. It would be so easy to reach out and touch those huge wobbling globes and Kitana might not even wake up. At that moment Kitana moaned in her sleep and stretched out. Her movement pulled the loose shift she wore tight against her body, highlighting every gorgeous curve.

Tifa felt herself growing wet, just looking at the shape of her companion's figure. Her rampaging horniness returned in full and she knew she would have to do something about it. Quietly she pulled the candle from her bag and lay back. She flung the covers off herself, half hoping Kitana would awaken and see.

She lay there naked, looking at Kitana's body as she ran her hands across her own. Tifa found her stiff nipples and tweaked them teasingly, feeling her clit twitch in response. She ran her fingers over her breasts, feeling how soft and squeezable they were. Her nipples soon grew rock solid and highly sensitive. She had to surpress a groan of pleasure every time she went near them.

Finally her hands descended lower and she began rubbing her aching clit eagerly. Her body soon began to twitch and shake and her breath came in short panting gasps. Kitana's breathing had slowed and for some reason Tifa had the feeling she might be awake.

Tifa began to allow soft moans to escape her lips as she rubbed herself harder and faster. She parted her slender legs and moved the large candle between them, feeling it brush against her creamy thighs. Tifa shoved it deeply into her hungry hole and began to ram it in and out, relishing the slurpy sounds it made.

She continued to watch Kitana and noted her companion's hands were now quite near her large breasts. Tifa fucked herself faster with her candle, her body arching as she gasped in pleasure. As she came closer to orgasm she watched Kitana's hands slowly move towards her own groin.

"You can play with yourself if you like," she whispered, loud enough for Kitana to hear if she was awake.

As though Kitana had been waiting for the invitation her hands delved under her covers. As Tifa watched Kitana began rocking back and forth and moaning softly. Tifa pulled the candle from her pussy with a loud pop and smiled in Kitana's direction.

"You can borrow this," she said softly, watching Kitana's hand reach out. "But only if you lick it clean first."

Kitana moaned softly and in the darkness Tifa watched her friend lift the candle to her mouth and begin licking. Kitana took a long time over it and then finally it vanished under the covers. Tifa watched as her friend began to fuck herself with it, making her huge tits bounce against her chest.

Kitana brought herself to a shuddering climax, gasping and writhing on the ground. Tifa watched smiling and then reached out to touch her companion. But, Kitana turned around and faced the other way.

Tifa felt angry. Kitana had used her to satisfy her own longings and now she was pretending to be asleep once more. Tifa felt like she was on fire, aching and in need of orgasm. It was just when she was about to shout at Kitana that she heard footsteps approaching.

She sat up and to her horror she saw several men approaching, each naked and obviously aroused. Their cocks were huge and already glistening with pre cum.

"Well, looky here," one said, licking his lips.

Kitana reached for her sword, but one of them pointed a cross bow in her direction. She let it drop and glared at them. The leader smiled again. "Well, it's hard to choose which should go first."

He looked at Tifa. "I think you should have the choice." He said. "Who gets fucked and who watches?"

Tifa felt her pussy aching for a hard cock, but also thought it might be interesting to watch them fuck Kitana. It would also be good .

What would she reply.

Does she tell them to take her, or Kitana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)