More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Camera lens of confidence.

Mark was a semi-professional photographer a college student and a warlock. His specialty was enchantments. He was acing all his classes that's to his glasses of retention. He only had to read something once to be able to quote it verbatim back.

Which was good, he needed the free time to study and hone his magic on top of his mundane course load.

His most recent invention, one he was very proud of, was his camera lens of confidence. Tweaking a rather ancient enchantment for a ring that helped overcome social anxiety in the wearer. He now had in his possession a camera lens that should make the subject perfectly at ease and full of confidence in themselves, as well as open to suggestion from the photographer.

With much more compliant subjects not trying to muddy the waters with their own ideas and letting the professional work his work had never been better. That as well as the lingering effects of the confidence boost (which began dimming after a week and wore off after two), he found himself quickly getting a reputation around campus as the go to photographer for different projects.

Still he had to just stare slack-jawed at the offer sitting in his e-mails inbox.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)