More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Where will your story take place?

Camelot (Fantasy)

With a single spell Morgana le Fay had won. All the might of Merlin and the knights of the round table meant nothing now. With a single spell she had stripped them of their protections alongside that of all the men within the castle.

Camelot had long been a sexist cesspool of toxic masculinity. They like the rest of medieval civilisation treated women like slaves to be to clean and be fucked when they pleased. Morgana had seen this and decreed no more.

It had taken her months to ready the spell crafting it to make sure it only targeted males. Despite the sorcerer Merlin’s best efforts she had succeeded, now he like all the other males in the kingdom where completely Naked. Unable to put on even the smallest of coverings they where going to live out the rest of their days nude.

With the knights divested Morganas path to the throne room was an easy one. Throwing open the doors with her magic she took in the glorious sight of the great Arthur Pendragon standing shocked before his throne. His musclular tanned body on full display, corded muscle and light blonde hairs the only adornments. His cock jiggling around as he tried to cover himself.

To his left was his advisor Merlin. Merlin was a little taller than him with dark hair contrasting starkly against his alabaster skin. His own dick rather small in comparison. He was muttering to himself trying to figure out a counter curse.

“Don’t bother Merlin, it won’t work. My spell has not only stripped you of your vestments, it’s also stopped any males from using magic within the Camelot’s borders. It’s over. To put it simply, you’re fucked.” She said reveling in the looks of despair and horror on the two males faces.

Who will the story follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)