More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How do you react?

Calm

"John I have a dick"

The words kept going through my mind. Is this a prank. No it can't be. She is too emotional for it to be a prank. What do I even say in a situation like this. Whatever i say, i gotta stay friendly and calm.

"You got a di-" I tried to say but the word didnt come out of my mouth. the mouth i used to kiss her seconds ago. From the look into her eyes i noticed that i already screwed up. I can't act like its something weird in front of her. I gotta act a bit more calm. Pretending that its okay and can work. Is it okay?? Damn it. not the right time to think that over. I gotta keep my head clear.

"Okay okay, i got it" I said while trying to stabilize my heart beat, since it went up the roof moments ago from my first kiss, "It's just a lot to take in you know" I said sitting on the bed.
"I know" Noah said with a soft almost whispering sound. "You're the first non family member to know."
"Come over here" I said while patting the bed next to me so she would sit. she comes over hesitant and sat on the far edge of the bed.
"Ayy Noah," I said looking at her, "I'm still John you know. You can lean at my shoulder like you always do."

She leaned on my shoulder and her hair was leaning on my chest as always. I can almost feel her soft warm breath through my clothes and she surely did calm down a bit.
"I'm just mind blown you know," i say trying to change the mood, "I mean you're still the hottest girl at school, don't worry"
she let out a slight chuckle before she said, "You're a good kisser for a first time"
"Oh come on!" I said while letting out a laugh, "It was a good kiss though" I said thinking about how good of a kiss it was. I guess i still like her. then i had to ask her...
"Are your boobs real?" i asked in a bit of a concerned voice tone. i realized quickly, maybe i didnt have to ask that question at the time.

"You had to ask huh?" she said with a grin... "They are, I have been taking hormones since years, don't worry." She looked down a bit and i could feel her grin get wider as if her smile was touching her ears from side to side.
"You know for someone who lived their whole life hiding their private parts, I can be a fair judge and say that you are pretty bad at hiding yours" She laughed while getting of my shoulder, "yeah... i noticed your huge amount of boners for the past 2 years, not to mention the one in the taxi. I can fairly say how much you are attracted to me, sexually at least..."

She then held her hoody from bottom as if she was going to take them off and said,
"Maybe i could make up for all the lies i said in the past 2 years, and let you touch my boobs?"

I didn't know how to react. I mean i dreamed about it for so long. I can tell how firm they are. Damn it! I can't! She has a Dick! Would that be gay?? I don't know. I don't know anything other than my lust today. I can't let my lust take over. I gotta take it slow. Do i have to? A little touch wouldnt hurt anyone. There is no going back from this. Oh come on dont be harsh on yourself. What do I do??!?!?

"John, do you want to touch my tits?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)