More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by incharger incharger

How is Whitney going to make you happy?

Calm before the storm

"Turn around", you say to Whitney in a deliberate tone.

Slowly, Whitney turns towards you, her blonde hair shifting away from her face, her tiny, sexy frame on full display as she now lay facing you. Her pussy shaven, at your command. Her tits were barely a B cup, but perky and tight. Every inch of this perfectly fit petite woman belonged to you, and as usual, she was going to get another reminder of that fact.

Gently, you pull her head close to yours as you lean in to her. Without a word, you begin kissing her. Her nervousness is apparent, making her lips stiff and uninviting. She was worried about what you had in store for her. Her apprehension, of course, was fully warranted, as you had much more than kissing in mind.

After only moments, though, her lips began to soften, like butter touched by a hot blade. The kissing became deep and passionate. You pulled her close to you, aggressively kissing while you each grasped each other's back, your legs entangled, the friction driving you both mad with lust. Your rigid cock was pressed between your 2 bodies, positioned against nearly the length of her torso. While her pussy remained swollen and sore, that didn't stop it from dripping juice on your thigh as you writhed against each other.

Abruptly you pull your lips away from hers and say, "I love you Whitney. You know that, right?"

"Of course Tony. " she replies immediately.

"Good. I wanted to make sure, because soon it may not seem like I do. It might seem... quite the contrary" you say with a smirk.

"...", Whitney is at a loss for words, lost in passion and now a rush of fear and worry. But underneath the fear, Whitney wanted you to take control. She wanted a strong, dominant, driven man to take exactly what he wanted from her. She wanted to satisfy every whim of an alpha male in exchange for being on his arm, being his partner, being in his protection for life. The fear and worry was not that she would be your sex toy, only that she didn't know that she could physically handle what you do to her.

"And you love me too, right?" you say, like you always do, right before you know longer see your wife and only see a piece of meat, a warm, wet set of holes to violate.

With watery eyes, knowing that she'll soon be enduring , she sheepishly replied, "...yes"

"Good, now show me."

In what way will you be violating Whitney now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)