More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiasyon Kiasyon

What does she do?

Calls Miranda

Letting her towel drop to the ground Ashley went out into her living room and activated her omnitool to call her best friend and part time lover Miranda Lawson. They'd really hit it off serving on the Normandy, even finding themselves in bed together with each other and with men fucking them. The two remained close friends even in retirement from The Alliance and it was Ashley that convinced Miranda to settle down on Amaterasu in the first place.

With their children's maturity they were happy to rekindle their old sexual ways and were privy to some of the hottest gangbangs on the colony with Ashley being gangbanged by high school football players, and Miranda being gangbanged by an entire frat.

She called Miranda and waited while it connected and Miranda's face come up on the screen. "Morning Ashley, what can I do for you?" Miranda asked.

"I just hopped out of the shower and wanted to know if you wanted to hangout?" Ashley asked. When she stopped talking however she could hear a faint popping sound. "Is the call on the fritz or..."

"I'm multi-tasking." Miranda chuckled, biting her lip lightly. Right now she was laying in bed as Jared Taylor, the son of her ex-boyfriend Jacob Taylor, was fucking her. "Say hi to Ashley, Jared." Miranda said tilting her omnitool to show Jared.

"Hey Ms. Williams." he said with a wave.

"Hey now, you've been in my pussy, ass, and mouth, you can call me Ashley." Ashley chuckled. "Mind if I drop by Miranda?"

"Sure, the doors unlocked as usual. C'mon Taylor, your father fucked me harder than that before we were even on the Normandy." Miranda said to Jared as the call ended.

Ashley quickly threw on a tight one piece dress and some stilettos before departing for Miranda's house. All of the former Normandy crew were within walking distance of her house which made it easy for them to be around one another when things were getting hot. Ashley entered the Lawson residence and could hear Miranda moaning from the bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and walked back to Miranda's bedroom to find her ass up with Jared hammering her from behind.

Even though Ashley had a big ass, she always admired how perfect Miranda's butt reacted to hips colliding against it. It was like watching waves on the ocean as her cheeks rippled continuously as Jared thrust into her from behind and she knew how to make it so her ass could be visible in a variety of positions.

What does Ashley do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)