More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Under Under

Who are you? And what are you?

Callisto Moonclaw: Werecat

You are Callisto Moonclaw, a werecat from the Moonclaw pack. It's a medium size pack of thirty werecats. You are the third son of the leader of the pack. Your father, know for his leadership skills, acts as a mediator between the more known tribes. Your birth father didn't stay behind as he was known for his adept use of trickster magic, his most well known feat being convincing the leader of a warrior tribe that he was shrinking and would be step on by everyone.

You are more attached to your birth dad, much like how your older brothers are more attached to your father. It's to be expected really. The two of them want to be the best leaders they can be and, while you are also technically in that position, your aptitude with trickster magic like that of your birth father has thrust you into the role of supporting your siblings as they take over father's job, much like how birth father does with father.

There is also the fact that you don't look much like your father besides his black hair and being a panther werecat. The rest is all your birth dad, from your moon blessed skin, pale even if sunbathing, to your purple magic filled eyes. Even your height is very much taken from your birth dad, if even a little bit taller than him, standing at 5'5 were your birth dad is 5'4.

Then there is the nail in the coffin that is your dick. Sure, you could do some trickster magic on the doctor to make him see different than your 4 inches but ever since you showed your magic prowess you were told of the injection and, honestly, you weren't against it. Even more so when you realized you were gay in your teens and have recently come to terms that bottoming can't be that bad, why it even seems better than being the top in the human made videos.

So now that the doctor is coming you think about your decision one last time, let it not be said that you regret it!

So, you get the injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)