More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dirtyaussie81 Dirtyaussie81

What does she do next?

Call it a night shes clearly tired and needs sleep

Jessica shuts the lights off over the table, takes a shower and crawls into bed. As the night settles in her mind begins to wander- back to the gem. She can't get over how it showed in the light, remembering the shimmer of light it seemed to gove off, the echo the road through her mind. As she lay there in deep thought the shadows of her hotel room seemed to twist and turn moving in her direction. As she looked up over at the wall nearest the door the streaking shadows lept out at her grasping her by her arms and legs and spreading her body pinning her to the bed. "HOLLY SHIT, SOMEONE HMM" was all she could manage as blankets were thrown from atop her and her panties ripped off and crammed into her mouth by an unknown entity. Jessica looked back up toward the door this time there stood a shadow of what looked like an older woman slowly making her way over to the helpless cosplayer. Jessica's eyes widened in fear as she screamed out behind her warm panties, "HMMMM SMMM PMMMM HMMMM". The essence came to stand over the outstretched Jessica Nigri, without saying a word it held up a hand...

Where to begin...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)