More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ScarlettRose ScarlettRose

Invite the shopowner to join in or let him watch the show?

Call him over

Turning to the young shop keeper i slid my hands over my chest, rolling one bright pink nipple between my fingers.

"Would you like a taste?" I asked with a wink.

His tongue brushed over his full lips as he nodded, blushing to his toes even as his eyes met mine. The combination sent lines of liquid pleasure rippling through me.

I glanced at Tony, noticing his fingers straying over the bulge in his tight jeans. I smiled then turned my attention back to the boy.

"Come here." I said, watching him half stumble across the room, to stand uncertainly at my feet. Reaching up I tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his mouth down to my nipple. His eager lips closed around my sensitive flesh and I arched my back with a moan.

Hearing the sound of a zipper I turned my gaze back to Tony. He leaned back in the booth, jeans undone, fingers sliding over the head of his cock which jutted from the cobalt blue silk boxers.

I slid my nails down the boy's back as I watched Tony, then wiggled my skirt up around my waist. Fingers once more in the spiky brown hair i drew his mouth down between my legs. His tongue slid over the damp front of the satin thong bringing a loud groan from my lips.

The panties slid aside his tongue carresed the bare lips, then as I ground against his eager mouth, slid between them over my clit. I moaned and heard an answering gasp of pleasure from my lover. My eyes locked with Tony's, then slid down his body to his hand sliding slower over his thick shaft.

Watch the show, or offer Tony a hand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)