More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What's next?

Call from the gameshow.

The next evening Lisa gets a call.

Amanda: Hi this is Amanda speaking from the Game show you signed up to. We had a lot of applications to be contestants on our show. And we picked 8 people out of that.... And congratulations you made it!

Lisa: Ah that's great!

Amanda: I like to explain some details about the show with you and logistical things. First of all the show will start at the 16th of april which means it's this saturday. And if you make it to the finals of the show it will take two weeks which means the end day is the 30th. Are you available during this time period?

Lisa already checked this in her agenda so she says yes!

Amanda: Great, now let me explain something about the show. Like I said there will be 8 contestants and the show will last for 2 weeks which means roughly every two days one of the contestants will be eliminated.

Lisa: I see

Amanda: Every day there are some games where money can be made or lost. The person who wins the game gets all this money. But there is one saboteur in the game with a secret identity which has a different goal and has to oppose all your actions which means this person has to set everybody up against each other and make sure you make as little money as possible.

Amanda: Every two days there will be elimination round where you get 20 questions. Your questions will be about who you think the saboteur is. And the one who gets the least questions correct will have to leave the game.

They end the phone call and Lisa is kind of surprised and happy that she made the cut...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)