More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by innocentangel81 innocentangel81

What do I do?

Call a friend

Well, there is no point of me staying in this house, I think I will call my friend Tyra. Maybe the two of us can go out and have some fun. Tyra's a tall, pretty black girl who was a cheerleader in high school. She's really hot and probably my best friend. I've considered having sex with her before, but I'm not sure if she'd be put off by my advances.

I dial the number and get the answer machine and I leave a message. "Hi Tyra, it's Angel. I know I haven't called lately, but I been busy with midterms..." Just then someone answered the phone.

"Hey Angel what's up?" It's a man's voice. It takes me a moment to realize who it is -- Tyra's older brother, Joe. He is 6'7, handsome, muscular, black man, and he always had a thing for me. He's 25 years old and a former basketball player, but he wasn't quite good enough to go pro.

"Ah not much, I kinda wanted to hang out tonight. What are you doing?" I ask seductively, thinking of how nice it would be to fuck him.

"I just got in from work, I think Donna went out with Shannon, I could come get you shortly and we could go find them."

"Hmm... I don't know, I remember the last time we were looking for them. We drove around in circles, and we ended up sitting outside her apartment, because of a fight that started with her and her boyfriend."

"I remember, but that was still a fun night," Joe says with a laugh. "Besides, she dumped that loser Terrell."

"I know, I'm so happy for her," I say.

"Maybe you can come chill for a bit?" he asks me. "How about the movies?"

I bite my lip and consider his offer.

Should I go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)