More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

How do you get into town?

Call a cab

"Star Cars" answers the voice after just one ring. Ordering the cab you both know it won't take too long to arrive. You are regular users of this firm, and it was amazing how much faster cabs turned up if you flirted enough with the drivers every time you got one. What you never realised is the fights you caused when you order the cab, with every driver around wanting to come pick up two young beauties. One of the perks of the job as a cab driver was some of the great views they got, especially on these hot summer nights.

No more than five minutes later there was the familiar toot of a car horn to indicate the cab was outside, and grabbing purses and door keys, you both bundle out of the house and down the two steps onto the pavement, fighting to be first and so get the front seat of the car.

Tonight Lucy wins the race, and eases herself carefully into the car to avoid showing more than she plans to, she looks to see Dave, a driver in his forties who you both like due to how he lets you crank his radio up loud.

"Hi girls, looking as good as ever" Dave laughs. He has driven you about enough to know what he can and can't say, although he doubts there is much he couldn't say. It was always a pleasure to drive you into town, although all the drivers knew it was more fun driving you home at the end of a night because after a few drinks there was no telling what sights they were going to see as you and Lucy got in and out of the car slightly worse for wear.

"Where to then tonight?" he asks as you slide into the back behind Lucy, pretending to sulk because Lucy beat you to the front seat.

Where are you going then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)