More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does John do?

Call Kristen

John called Kristen and told her to be at his place around 9pm, and to be dressed to kill. " Whatever you say, sugar. You have something special in mind?" "You know what I like to see you in" John replied. "Ok, so thigh high stockings and high heels. I assume I can wear something over that" she laughed. His mouth salivated at the image of Kristen, naked except for stockings and spike heels. "Just dress sexy, and I think we'll have a very good time one way or another. Jim and Amy will be picking us up" John could feel his cock hardening in his pants in anticipation of tonight's events. "I'll see you at 9, John. No masturbating, I want you to save it for tonight. I'll be soooo hungry" Kristen moaned breathily into the phone. Before John could reply he heard a dail tone. She loved to drive him crazy.

Having plenty of time before he had to get ready, John went downstairs to his bedroom.  He layed down on his bed, and folded his arms behind his head.  This was going to be a great weekend.  His parents were out of town, and felt that as a high school senior that was graduating soon, he had earned their trust.  He look over at the clock/radio, 4:37.  As he reclined on the bed considering his options, he heard a car pull into his driveway. 

John got up and went to the window. The door opened on the bright, red Saturn in his drive, and out stepped Gayle Conner. From the passanger side she was followed by Terri Hughes. John left his room, and walked up the stair to the front door to meet the girls. He wondered what they had in mind, he known both of them since grade school and had flirted with both of them all through high school, but had never gone out with either. They had both played a big part in his masturbation fantasies.

As the door bell rang, he opened the door.  "Hello, ladies. to what do I owe the pleasure?"  Gayle and Terri laughed.  "You are such a nerd" Terri said. "What are your plans for tonight?" asked Gayle.  "Well, I was planning to go to Marcie's house" John said as he led the two girls inside.  Entering the kitchen, the two sat down at the table.  "Are you going with Kristen?" asked Gayle.  He was in a real dilemma.  Sitting at his kitchen table were two girls he'd lutsed after his whole teenaged life.  Terri, had shoulder length, brown, very curly hair. A beautiful clear complexion, dark brown eyes. She was short, with about a 36 inch chest.  She was wearing a tight pink t-shirt with no bra, a very short denim skirt, and knee high, black boots with 1 inch platform soles.  He could feel himself getting hard again just looking at her.

Then he looked over at Gayle. She had a gorgous deep tan, that complemented her long, straight, blonde hair.  She was slightly shorter than John, and had deep blue eyes that sparkled when she laughed, and perfect white teeth.  When he thought about it she looked like she could be a centerfold in Playboy.  He would have guessed she was about 38-22-34. She wore a yellow t-shirt, jeans, and high heeled sandels.  He had to find someway to hook up with these two, and Kristen Later tonight.  Images of a threesome with Terri and Gayle flashed in his head.  He was startled by the girls sudden giggling.  "You must be VERY glad we're here" Gayle smiled.  "What do you mean?" he answered.  Terri stood up, and walked over to him.  Placing her hand on his crotch, she began to rub his raging hard on.  "This was kind of hard to miss" she said.  She began to rub harder, and faster, holding tighter on John's cock.               

How should John respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)