More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paula92544 paula92544

What do I do?

Call Judy and invite her over

I decided that if Judy was in a lesbian chat room, she probably was interested in other girls, and that she would be interested in a night over at my apartment. After all, I had noticed those looks she gave me in English class.

"Hello?" Judy's voice was deep and throaty, and I knew she was involved in something hot on the internet.

"Hey, Judy! Would you like to come over to my apartment? It's kind of scary over here, with the thunder and lighting...you know how I am..." I tried my best to sound frightened, but sexy at the same time.

"Sure! I'd love to come over! Just give me a minute to put myself together."

I knew she was fingering herself, since I had done it every night and knew how my own voice could get when I was about to orgasm.

"Ok. See you soon."

I had to get ready for her visit, so I turned the lights off and lit some candles to set the mood. I turned off every electronic device I could, to make it seem as if there was a blackout. What was sexier than cuddling by candlelight, pretending to be afraid?

The door rang, and my heart jumped. Would she fall for this type of seduction? There was only one way to find out.

"Hey, Judy, come on in."

"Kortney! Are you okay? It's so dark in here!"

"Yeah, I guess I just had a blackout. It's scary."

"Well, you know, the lights are on at every other house in your neighborhood."

"Oh, get a fuse must have burned out then."

"Yeah, uh-huh."

"Gawd Judy! You're soaking! Let's get those wet clothes off of you!"

"Oh, I'm fine. Can I go take a shower, though?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Judy went into the bathroom, and I was even more nervous than before.

What should I do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)