More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who grabbed the first case, and what universe are they from?

Calimity Jake Alternate Start (A hero get the box?)

The single light shined down on the black and sliver case. The only distinction from so many other instrument or technical parts cases was the pink leather wrapped handled. The pink envelope with a rainbow lipstick kiss on the front was on top of the case. Inside was a letter describing the deal.

“Well hello cutie,

Sorry I couldn’t be there in person to make the deal but I am sure you will love it. Inside the case are Good Girl Grenades and Gud Girrlz Grenades. The pink ones are the Good Girl Grenades, they have a twenty foot blast radius. Any villainess in said radius will become your absolutely loyal sidekick. Her existence will be rewritten so she is your perfect companion and counterpart. The Gud Girrlz Grenades are the pink and black ones, yes they are packed in at a three of four ratio, and they are more powerful but limited in their radius. They have a blast radius of fifteen feet and anyone, man or woman, and turn them into your loyal companion! Have fun with them!

A special friend…

PS

As for payment, make sure you turn one of those naughty costumed brats into your little plaything.”

The offer was almost too good to be true. A powerful tool like this in his hands? The hero opened the case and saw dozens of the pink parodies of military grenades neatly packed in the clear eggshell packing material and like the letter said, three out of four were black and pink. A mischievous smile crossed the hero’s lips. He took out one grenade and looked at it closely. This required a test…

*Behind the curtains*

What was left out of the letter was that there are a few catches.

1) The women transformed become pornstar lesbians (perfect hair, makeup, big tits, wears high heels and fetish/sex shop/bimbo outfits)

2) The women transformed aren’t really dedicated to peace, justice or other noble causes, they want to have orgies with their owner and harem sisters.

3) If the hero isn’t in the blast of one of the grenades, he will still be transformed himself into a porn movie version of himself slowly and a bit with each grenade she uses (After 10 grenades he will just want to fuck the harem and expand it).

4) if the Hero is in the blast of one of the Pink and Black grenades, he will be altered instantly and will become a porn movie heroine focus on making, fucking, expanding and maintaining her lesbian harem.

5) Any other villains or villainess caught in the blast will become subservient to the hero that was given the grenades.

7) With each grenade used, the hero’s lair is altered to become a larger porn set to for the harem. The lairs of any other heroes or villains turned into harem members will become the lair of their new master/mistress.

Who gets the first case?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)