More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whoablabla whoablabla

What's next?

Caleb takes the book back to his apartment.

Riding the subway on his way back to his apartment, Caleb thumbed through a few pages. He found a drawing of a tall, slender man with dark skin standing, arm aloft with a what looks like a riding crop, facing toward the rising sun. The figure's hard dick was easily a foot long and jutting straight out.

Caleb recognized it as a depiction of Min, an ancient Egyptian fertility God. The drawing was mesmerizing to look at. He felt his own cock plump up in excitement. The page contained descriptions of ancient references to sex cults. A verse from the Jewish scriptures he recognizes is one of those mentioned. Ezekiel 23 something... "but she whored still more, remembering how in her youth she had played the whore in Egypt, and she lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like those of horses..."

The page detailed a variety of old worship rites allegedly used by the cult of Min. There was something about "spewing the seed of my loins over all the soil" and "consuming the leafery that sprung up in its wake."

Caleb chuckled to himself, thinking of what it must have been like to just wank one out in the open, hoping your offering of jizz would help grow a bountiful harvest. The illustrations showed muscle-bound men standing in plowed fields spraying cum from their oversized cocks, and huge dick-shaped plants growing out of the earth.

Elsewhere in the book he read about ancient cultures that would train their young men to suck off older men in order to grow in strength and power. The book was essentially a guide to male fertility gods and the various rituals and practices used by their followers.

The more he read, the more Caleb got horned up. Glancing up, he noticed some perv with his phone out, camera pointed right at him. Caleb realized with a glance down toward his crotch that his swollen cock was pushing down the tight leg of his skinny jeans, fully visible through the fabric. A wet spot had formed on his jeans near his mid thigh where his cockhead flared out.

Far from being embarrassed, Caleb actually got even more excited, and his dick pulsed bigger involuntarily. The wet spot grew too; Caleb had always been a heavy precummer. The man recording him was in his late thirties, and Caleb thought he had a handsome face and decent body. He decided to tease the guy a bit more, reaching down and giving his cock a squeeze, and making direct eye contact with the camera. Caleb glanced around the subway car; as far as he could tell, they were the only two passengers in this section of the train. He slipped his hand up his shirt and fondled his pierced nipple, showing off his toned torso in the process.

The other man looked around too. Then he reached for his own crotch and unzipped his pants, revealing his own hairy uncut cock and stroking slowly. The man's dick was dark and fat, with a long foreskin.

Caleb slouched back, thrust his hips forward and began grinding his open palm against his dickprint, still working his nipple with the other hand. He wouldn't usually let public play go this far, but... Hell, if ancient Sumerians had full-on orgies in the streets for church, I can jerk off with a stranger on an empty train, he figured.

Caleb was about to unzip his own pants when the man suddenly stood up and walked up close. "Drink up, slut," he said.

Aw, what the hell. He was too boned at this point to say no. This one's for you, Min, he thought, recalling the hot Egyptian sex god from the book's pictures.

Caleb leaned forward and took the man's dick into his mouth. He had plenty of practice and swallowed it to the hilt easily. Still rubbing himself through his jeans with one hand, he grabbed the man's ass with his other and gave a good squeeze. The man's cock was hot and tasted like sweat and cum. The man grabbed Caleb by the back of the head and started humping his face. Slowly at first. Then with some . Caleb tried to relax and gave into the facefucking. Between the thrill of public play and the images from the book, Caleb was getting close, but the man came first. He sent the first couple of squirts down Caleb's throat before pulling off and creaming his face and hair, moaning like an animal. Still holding the camera on Caleb, the man used his cock to wipe the cum all over Caleb's face. He slapped Caleb's cheek a few times with his still swollen meat before zipping up and getting off on the next stop.

Caleb was annoyed. He didn't even get to finish, and now he had to sit on the subway for two more stops with sticky, smelly cum all over his face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)