More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Is The Celeb?

Caity Lotz

Caity Lotz walks outside her home and to her backyard. She heads to the shed she has in the back and opens up the doors, stepping inside.

She takes off her shirt and pants, leaving her in her sports bra and shorts that go just below her crotch. Doing some stretches, she gets ready and starts her workout. She works up a sweat quickly, due to the fact that it's 95 degrees outside. Breathing heavily, she moves through her workout.

Finishing up her workout, Caity does her cool down stretches and walks out of the shed, leaving her clothes there. She heads towards the sauna she has, a small building in her backyard. Stopping at the door, she takes off her shoes and socks, then pulls off her bra and shorts and underwear. Now naked, Caity steps into the sauna, closing the door.

Sitting down, she sighs, closing her eyes and putting her head back.

During this time, a man slips inside her backyard. He walks over to the sauna, seeing her clothes outside. Taking a peek inside, he gasps when he sees Caity naked inside. Looking around, the man considers walking in.

Does He?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)