More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Actress?

Caity Lotz

Caity Lotz walks in, waving to everyone. She is wearing a short dress that goes just above her knees. Its low cut, showing off a lot of cleavage and it's also low in the back.

She makes her way to the table and sits down.

"Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be here! I can't wait to meet all of you!" She says.

The first fan walks up and she signs his stuff. The next couple of fans get their stuff autographed and walk away.

The next fan wants a picture with Caity. She moves to the front of the table and takes pics. After they're done taking pics, the fan grabs her ass, squeezing it. Caity yelps, and she sees everyone else step closer to her. Before she knows it, theres hands on her ass and breasts.

"Um wait, what-" she starts to say, but instead gaps when her dress is torn off. Now in her bra and panties, Caity tries to cover herself, but her hands are brought to a couple of guys crotches. She feels their cocks harden and then her bra and underwear are ripped off.

"No, stop pl-"she is silenced when fingers are shoved in her mouth. Hands roam all over her body, and Caity feels fingers go in her pussy and ass.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)