More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rvd1217 rvd1217

How does your signature read?

Caity Lotz

You:"Caity.....Lotz. there, we go" you sign the contract and spin it back towards Mr. McMahon.

VKM:"Perfect, welcome to the WWE miss Lotz you are sure to make quite the fire here off the bat, but don't forget who your boss is. Remember there's certain paths here that can make it easier for you to climb the ladder so to say. One of those ways is to be aligned with an authority figure."

you:"Oh okay well thanks for the advice Mr. McMahon."

VKM:"Anytime, now if you need any help with your role you can ask anyone around the back they're sure to help you whether you are heel, face or tweener. It says here your wrestler name is Sara Lance. Don't mind the crew they will call you a mixture of the two."

You:"Thanks again Mr. McMahon."

VKM:"Well what are you waiting for? you need to start getting ready asap. You will be debuting soon, and it will be one for the ages. First stop your physical examination."

you:"ahem thank you again sir." *You slowly get up and exit the office. headed toward the medical room where your examination will be done.*

What happens at the examination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)