More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kmwnname kmwnname

What happens at the summoning?

Caitlin meets her co-conspirator

Caitlin arrived at the isolated mansion where her coven had their meetings. She was wearing a plaid skirt and pink sweater which hugged her perky boobs. Her unwitting father drove her there as always, thinking Caitlin was going to a special all-night MENSA meeting. Her father was also unwitting of the scandalous lingerie Caitlin wore underneath her demure outfit.

Caitlin went inside the mansion where she was greeted by her fellow mages. The mansion had belonged to their former leader and he had left it to the group following his passing. Only one member of the coven knew that Caitlin was actually behind their former leader’s .

That member went up to Caitlin. She was a tall blonde woman, dressed in leather dominatrix gear and wearing stiletto heels. Her name was Mistress Karkova and she was the new head of the coven.

“Come with me to my chambers, Caitlin. We have much to discuss.” Mistress Karkova said with a thick Russian accent. Caitlin obediently followed Karkova towards her private chambers. It was normal in the group to split up into smaller groups for rituals, though the other members had noticed Caitlin and their new leader working privately together more and more.

“Strip.” Karkova said forcefully once they entered the room. Caitlin did so immediately, taking off her clothes and leaving only her red lingerie on. Karkova sat on a chair and motioned for Caitlin to place herself over her knees. Caitlin did so, her tight ass pushed up invitingly. Her thong lingerie left her milky-white asscheeks completely unprotected.

SMACK! Mistress Karkova gave Caitlin her first spanking. Then another and another and another. Karkova was a professional dominatrix and had insisted on this being a part of their relationship. All of their meetings had to start with Karkova spanking Caitlin ten times. At first Caitlin only acquiesced because she would’ve done anything to win the prime position of lover of the coven leader. She had seen the spankings and bondage sessions as a necessary sacrifice to being so close to the seat of power. But Caitlin had grown to enjoy being submissive to Karkova. For someone as obsessed with control as Caitlin, letting go and letting Karkova dominate her was an erotic experience.

Karkova finished spanking Caitlin, which left Caitlin’s ass red as always. “You liked that, didn’t you slut?” Karkova asked, knowing the answer she would receive.

“I always do Mistress.” Caitlin replied, then hungrily kissed Karkova’s mouth. The pair made out, their relationship had begun through a conspiracy. Caitlin had suggested in private that Karkova should be the coven leader, the two went on to plan the of the former leader and sealed their agreement with a scissoring session. Caitlin had grown to greatly admire Karkova, for both her magical strength and her complete mastery of sexual bondage.
“Tonight my dear, we will feel true power.” Karkova said to her lover. “Tonight we will raise a demon from Hell.” “Wow, really?” Caitlin replied. “But how, won’t we need the whole coven to contain it” She asked again.

“Pah, the rest of those weaklings wouldn’t be prepared for this. They’re content to waste time with minor rituals. We are going to break new ground and summon a power from Hell. It will tell us its secrets and our dominance over this coven shall be uncontested. I must admit my dear, in the realm of demons what we are summoning is minor. But compared to all that walk the Earth it is a god!” Karkova ranted as they both moved towards the couch.

“But first my dear, I must drink my sustenance.” Karkova said, as she pulled down Caitlin’s panties and moved her face towards Caitlin’s crotch. Karkova kissed the now uncovered perfect teenage pussy of Caitlin. Her educated tongue went to work on Caitlin’s folds, bring waves of delight to the young mage. Karkova’s oral sex worked Caitlin to orgasm, her girlcum wetting Karkova’s lips. Karkova kissed her protege, allowing Caitlin to taste her own cum.

“I am now sustained. We must begin the summoning.” Karkova said forcefully, she was ready to move onto the main event.

The Demon Summoning begins, what arises from the deep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)