More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose The Hero

Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker)

Caitlin Snow yelps when the alarms in STAR Labs go off. She rushes to the computers and sees the intruder alert message on the screen. She reaches for the button to call the flash but before she can she is thrown from the chair and slams into the wall. She gets up and sees a man walking towards her.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" She asks.

"Hello Caitlin, or should I say Killer Frost? Dont bother changing into your alter ego, your powers have been deactivated." He says. "You can call me Master."

"What do you want?" She asks.

"To show this world that its heroines are nothing but sluts. Objects to be uses and abused and defiled. I will strip you of your clothes and throw you to the crowd, where they will ravish your exquisite body."

"I dont think so, you creep!"

"Oh but you dont have a choice. No one is coming to save you. Its inevitable." He walks to her. He raises his hand and a long tentacle comes out of his hand. It grabs her dress and yanks it off. Caitlin yelps when her underwear and bra are exposed. The tentacle then rips off her undergarments.

"You asshole!" She yells as she covers herself. The man punches her stomach, making her bend over. He grabs her hair and forces her head back. He delivers a few punches to her face, and lets her fall.

"Dont delay it Caitlin. Your body was made to be breeded. Get used to being naked it's going to be your life now."

The tentacle that ripped her dress off turns her over on her back. It then goes into her mouth, sliding back and forth.

"Enjoy my substance Caitlin," he says as the tentacle starts pumping a gooey substance in her. Caitlin is to swallow as it continues pumping in her. She feels it go down her throat and into her stomach. Eventually it overfills her mouth and it goes up her nose. It squirts out of her nostrils and the tentacle keeps pumping in her mouth. After a while, it pulls out and Caitlin coughs and takes big gulps of air.

The man opens a portal and throws Caitlin through it.

"Enjoy your defilement, Caitlin Snow" he says as the portal closes.

Where Does The Portal Take Caitlin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)