More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluedragongod bluedragongod

What's next?

Cade

Cade is an 18-year-old who had graduated from high school and was going to visit his girlfriend that was older than him by a year. She and he had a long-distance relationship and have been talking back and forth about how he would see her right after he was done with school. Lately, she hasn't been responding to his text or calls, but he was sure that this would change when he came over and they would be able to talk face to face. (I was getting sick of this long-distance bullshit anyway.) Cade thought as he waved at his parents as he pulled out of the parkway and started the 5-hour ride that he was going to go through to see his beautiful girlfriend. "Hold on Ginna I'm coming!!!" Cade couldn't help but yell as he speeds his way to her.

An hour later and a bit of time to simmer down Cade thought to give her a little heads up. '3 beeps' (<--the sound of no answer) At this point, Cade didn't know what he thought was gonna happen, it had been like this since about a month back. Not a single call went through since that time, but he held onto his hope that Ginna was still there waiting for him. They had even made plans to get married when they settle down.

Is Gina still waiting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)